Odst Visor Help

AceHardware

So ive had this helmet 3d printed for a while and i wanted some tips on how to make my visor to look better any tips?
IMG_0638.jpg
IMG_0637.jpg
IMG_0636.jpg
IMG_0635.jpg

Visors can be tricky to do. The ODST visors are especially difficult because of their unique geometry. It looks like you have made your visor by cutting and reattaching pieces of an already existing visor, but the effect isn't quite complete because of the noticeable seams. There's a few things you try:

Personally, I am a fan of the look of vacuum formed visors. If you want to see how I do my visors, I have a tutorial here on the 405th:

If you don't want to go through the trouble of vacuum forming a visor, there are other visor methods in the tutorial section that are worth checking out:

Visors can be tricky to do. The ODST visors are especially difficult because of their unique geometry. It looks like you have made your visor by cutting and reattaching pieces of an already existing visor, but the effect isn't quite complete because of the noticeable seams. There's a few things you try:

Personally, I am a fan of the look of vacuum formed visors. If you want to see how I do my visors, I have a tutorial here on the 405th:

If you don't want to go through the trouble of vacuum forming a visor, there are other visor methods in the tutorial section that are worth checking out:
So I was thinking of vacuum forming the visor but i currently don’t have a way to vacuum form it so im gonna see if i can get my hands on one

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back