102_5102.jpg

knife

102_5104.jpg

sweet cardboard sheath, not done

102_5105.jpg

Right Greave, perfect fit if I must say

102_5106.jpg

One of the HUGE shoulder pads, right size tho

also since theres no way for me to get 150 posts to pm people, in the time frame I have. I'm way to busy pepping files as I have 26 days to get this done. Is there anyway I can contact someone(particularly Sean Bradley) about buying a visor. email will work
Thanks and constructive criticism is appreciated.
Bentley

nice work man. i would just use a 2 liter bottle they work great, and if you get mountian dew it will be green tint

nice work man. i would just use a 2 liter bottle they work great, and if you get mountian dew it will be green tint

yeah I have thought of doing just that, except i want the authentic looking visor ya know. If I'm gunna build it I might as build it right

I dont know if this has been seen but I'm posting it anyways

3093049137_116b6f41c5_z.jpg

just to be clear this is NOT my work its WETAs I repeat the picture above belongs to WETA

It looks as if every piece is on a vest of some sorts, all but the greaves and forearms (and helmet of course) are attached to said device

larger picture here

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b352/USCTunnelRat/ODST/3093049137_4efe3dfc4a_o.jpg

any feed back on how to make my armor like that would be highly appreciated (come on master builders I know you have some kind of input)

(side note, wheres the irc style chat box you had here b4, I miss that feature)
thanks, Bentley

just incase no one reads my edit, or reads any thing I wrote, I did not create the armor in the last picture. if I did, I sure would A. be super happy, B. probably be in the Elite section. So yes not my armor, my armor is located above.

Now any ideas how I can attach my armor in a way similar to that picture

The build is looking great. You probably have my helmet closest to finish. Its looks great. Every thing is looking great so far man. Keep up the great work.

After enlarging the pic as much as I could, its still hard to tell how its attatched. From what I can tell it looks like it is attatched to a MOLLE vest like the one in this link http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?cPath=30_165&products_id=31579 maybe not exactly but you could reproduce a very similar effect.

I've seen a few guys use this method with their ODST armor. MB did this with his ODST project in the Elite section. You can glue or attatch MOLLE webbing to the back of your armor pieces and attatch them wherever you want on the vest.

After enlarging the pic as much as I could, its still hard to tell how its attatched. From what I can tell it looks like it is attatched to a MOLLE vest like the one in this link http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?cPath=30_165&products_id=31579 maybe not exactly but you could reproduce a very similar effect.

I've seen a few guys use this method with their ODST armor. MB did this with his ODST project in the Elite section. You can glue or attatch MOLLE webbing to the back of your armor pieces and attatch them wherever you want on the vest.

Molle vests are so awesome and I love that method looks sweet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back