Of Armour and a Girl With a Violin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im just wondering when the videos will be released. hopefully soon, ones a music video, and the other one I can't really talk about, these two were filmed by Devinsupertramp, the Respawn videos were filmed by FreakinRad, so there are two Directors, the pic above was at the Lindsey Sterling video shoot

So I'm not sure if anyone has heard of the hip-hop violinist Lindsey Stirling? She is an amazing musician that covers all sorts of genre's of music and racked up a good few million views on youtube with her talent.

So I've heard some rumours and seen some pictures that for use of a less crude word blew my mind, and In the pictures I recognized some armour belonging to some of our members here on 405th.
I was just wondering if anyone could verify if it is true that Lindsey's next video to go online is Halo themed?

I'm a ridiculously massive fan of her music and would love to know.

Thanks 405th :p

this girl is talented, already bought one of her songs off itunes

Last edited by a moderator:
So just in case I missed this in the thread, You can check out stoney props on and Tactonyx studios on facebook for more pics of this amazing event. Looks like its going to be pretty epic as some of the best prop builders on the forums have collaborated to make this happen... makes me proud to be a member here :)

well yeah this is the frist time anything like this as happend, and i must say if microsoft want a halo movie they should call us up, i mean i bet we could pull off something even more epic.

Yeah her next vid is Halo (on her channel at least, possibly final fantasy one out before). its out next year, Jan maybe, cant remember off the top of my head,but if you got to her youtube channel and watch the latest live session she briefly mentions it there giving an indication to its release. going to be sweet! shes touring round Europe too soon :D

maybe the guys from GOTA can get her to do a peice, becasue i think that they could have her in their film too.

ive been following her music for years now, shes amazing. But her same dance style gets old. She needs to get some new choreography. I think thats what she was told when she auditioned for Americas got talent, and precisely why she was given the boot. Her songs she writes though are THE MOST AMAZING PIECES, her covers on games and costumes are awesome. Cant wait, if its true, it would be interesting to see her try to dance in that armor.

well i just wish 343 would let her do a sole piece for a game, i mean it would be epic, you'd be in the middle of playing then here comes the boom and you hear the most epic piece ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back