Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Forum Founder
Member DIN
S800
405LOGO2.jpg

f051aa7e68.jpg

Vexona was a big part in finalizing the design. I think she did great. Congratulations!

Please, respect this logo. Don't go throwing it up on every new banner, icon, video etc without getting the approval of a moderator/staff member. In the move towards becoming more official, we have the regulate the marketing of this logo.

Yup yup..... all that discussion... turned out great.
And thanks to everyone that contributed parts to the final design.

Spase said:
Yup yup..... all that discussion... turned out great.
And thanks to everyone that contributed parts to the final design.
Looks' very good, The 2nd pic with the detail is awesome and i noticed (well everyone propably noticed xD) that the site has changed, I like it but it's going to be hard to get used to the darker colour...

-Fin(n)ish

EDIT: Am i allowed to make a sticker and put it on my bicep?

Last edited by a moderator:
Woah, new layout in a split second. That was a little odd, just refreshed the page and BAM! Looks good though.

I like the logo. The ribbon at the bottom really evens everything out.

WOW, Everything looks great Adam, very sleek, very furutistic/military!

The 'new post' images aren't showing, but I'm sur eyou know that already.

The logo rules, looks like a ptential tattoo design to me! :whistle:

Thankya :) It was fun getting all the ideas together!

And I love the new forum scheme <3 It makes my browsing during work very incognito haha.

Now if we really wanna look official, get rid of the ridiculous emoticons :p Like the dancing kitty and man.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vexona @ Mar 6 2008, 01:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Thankya :) It was fun getting all the ideas together!

And I love the new forum scheme <3 It makes my browsing during work very incognito haha.</div>
Yes good job Vex.

drgon47 said:
Now if we really wanna look official, get rid of the ridiculous emoticons :p Like the dancing kitty and man.

Hehe, have little dancing spartan emotes? :)

One small problem, don't know if it effects anyone else, but the login text boxes show up as white text on a white background:
picture9sw3.png

Otherwise it looks cool and the logo is pretty sweet :cool:

Well this get switched to the new logo?

window.jpg

Then for all you green people (seems like a new trend) But the black background well save on electricity

Google has a sit that all black called blackle.com

window2.jpg

I thought I'd clicked on the wrong forum for a sec. Man this is awesome. Kudos to all involved. Me thinks this is the beginings of greatness.

Very cool Vex

Except I think you need to change the part with the little thingy under the knobby thing 'cuz you know, that part sucks, and opens us to legal liability for stuff.

I keed, I keed.

I'm liking it..

Tattoo? maybe.. My very first gf's name is tattooed on my inner ankle in 1" tall letters.. I was with her for a month, and she dumped me before I finished it. That's what you get for tattooing yourself at age 14, I'm just lucky her name was short and not like a mile long.

So, yeah.. as you might imagine, it's made me a little gunshy! :)

But heck yeah I'm considering it!

CommanderFluffy said:
wholy crap! this is a nice skin did you make it yourself or buy it?
The skin's been an option for awhile- I've been using it for months. I almost didn't notice the header change.. nice font styling on that, BTW. :lol:

I think the logo turned out OK- I think the star in the eagle is a bit bizarre, though. Three colors, too, perfect.

To really finish it up and make it professional, it'd be nice to publish an SVG or vector PDF version publicly, and assign pantones, CMYK, and RGB values to be used for it, so it always looks right, no matter if it's bits, ink, or threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back