Official 405th Spartan Research 4 Organizer

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is how I scale EEVERYTHING I make.

Follow these steps and you should get a wearable piece of armor.

Make sure you have your head (or leg or etc) size.

1- take a ruler press it against your screen to measure the helmet's head area.... where your head should be. Make sure it's the skinniest part of the helmet where your head goes into. Most of the time I would measure the sides. Ear to ear.

2-divide that length with the whole entire size of your current project. Don't worry about the horn in the case of Fotus, as long as head fitment is correct the horn should work out itself.

Say my head capacity was 18cm... and the helmet was 20cm. divide 18 with 20 cm and I got 0.9. So 90% of the helmet houses my head, and 10% is decoration... for air vents and pipes for instance.

3- now measure your head, mine is 190mm from ear to ear... so add 10% of your head size and I got 209mm. So my helmet will be scaled to be 209mm wide, and 10% of that helmet will house my head.

What you're doing in my scaling process you are finding out how much of the armor holds your body... and scaling your pep model to match that capacity.

Don't worry about the horn, it should be up to scale after all this.

Helps? Yeah it took some head grease to work out

I was wondering if anyone else sees tabs going underneath other tabs or the main piece to where they cant be used when editing or using pepakura files? What should I do? Leave them be and print said file? Fix them?

Is anyone modeling or ripping the Halo 4 Scout armor? Please, someone.

A bit of searching might have provided you with some answers. But, I'll throw you a bone: currently, no. Nobody's able to extract H4 multiplayer armour. The best you'll get is finding Palmer's model.

I did search. That is why I am asking if anyone is going to attempt to model it or something it for pep.

Currently I don't think there is a whole rogue suit, and the rogue pep helmet isn't a model worth using since its missing a lot of accurate or otherwise important details. Hats off to the guy who attempted it but I think some others would wait for a better model and pep file.

No one is working on the classic mk VI from Halo 4? :(

If you're looking for Master Chief, I think there are all parts flying around... and many people have made them.

People might have asked themselves somewhere, why doesn't Scottie post MC in this list...?
To be completely honest, I've never liked his green armor. His Halo 4 looks are great, but I always thought multiplayer armor types haves looked better since the dawn of time.

Besides, it's since everyone wants to wear MC's green glory all the time, it's files are readily available. Go to 4shared's 405th database and it should be there. Otherwise, I'll find it for everyone and put it here but I really don't feel the need...

I don't really understand the cosplaying thing where everybody dresses up as another person from the other side of the screen, I just like new armor concepts :p

This is what i meen!
ryEBX.jpg

Currently I don't think there is a whole rogue suit, and the rogue pep helmet isn't a model worth using since its missing a lot of accurate or otherwise important details. Hats off to the guy who attempted it but I think some others would wait for a better model and pep file.

Challenge_accepted.png

can you throw me a link to the page explaining how to do the molding and what not because I've been searching for the last few days and i cant find anything, like what programs do i need and can you throw me a link or guides to show me the whole process in scanning a piece of armor and uploading and making the pep!

i really want to learn how to do all the technical side of creating pep!

Hey everyone, a few different people are working on unfolding a redesigned Soldier helmet, well post it once its set. If anyone has any chest or helmet requests hit me up and ill see what I can do

The Halo 4 Mark 6 multiplayer armor is not like the Mark 6 from Halo 3. There is so much more detail and changes that it is near impossible to "modify" it. Compare the two suits. Trust me.

The Halo 4 Mark 6 multiplayer armor is not like the Mark 6 from Halo 3. There is so much more detail and changes that it is near impossible to "modify" it. Compare the two suits. Trust me.
I am doing this in the thread in my sig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back