Official 405th Spartan Research 4 Organizer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I do not see it on the list, I would like to put out a request for an Enforcer helmet. I would also like to second the Tracker variant. The recruit isn't too shabby as is (I thought it looked plain, but after building one it looks great on the shelf), but I can see why people would want one with higher amounts of detail work.

Since I do not see it on the list, I would like to put out a request for an Enforcer helmet. I would also like to second the Tracker variant. The recruit isn't too shabby as is (I thought it looked plain, but after building one it looks great on the shelf), but I can see why people would want one with higher amounts of detail work.

If only I knew how to rip models from the game... everybody would have everything...

EDIT: I just noticed I haven't added Enforcer to the list yet. I'm terribly sorry for any inconvenience caused. After all this time -_-;

ive been trolling this thread for a while now and i dont wanna step on any ones toes but why is everyone making everything in foam?? i like hard armor and the foam isnt doing it for me, is there a seperate page for actual peps??

ive been trolling this thread for a while now and i dont wanna step on any ones toes but why is everyone making everything in foam?? i like hard armor and the foam isnt doing it for me, is there a seperate page for actual peps??

you would have to look for the file you need and then if there is two sets of files, which there usually isn't, one should be marked pep and the other foam low def or high def.
Harry performs an excellent job keeping this thread up to date with the files he comes across. if they aren't here, they don't exist, some is holding on to them (their choice to release them or not) or they aren't ready yet. Missingspartan7 has an excellent database that he compiled on his own time, that has a lot of files in it. just search for him, I think I saw an updated link somewhere. probably your best bet is to pm and ask him. good luck

@Crimmson...

Your surge of models... urrrrrrrg

Oh that odst file is beautiful...

...and the recruit chest...

SO to everybody seeing this I have a massive shoutout to give to Crimmson here who made a ton of awesome models recently. with that said, list updated!

/\/\/\/\/\ just go check it out [--------000--------] /\/\/\/\/\

Double post...!

So... I'm running out of text space.
10000 characters go by fast don't they?

So... I'm going to have to start simplifying the list, and I've already done that to the credits section... which actually got easier to read but when those texts overflow, I'm going to have to do something about it. maybe another list, maybe hyperlink heaven, I don't know. I'll figure it out but just giving the heads up.

ALSO

THE LIST IS UP TO DATE!!!... except the commando helmet. I can't find the helmet link :/

That is all. Enjoy those peps guys!

Wow! This is great; this'll definitely help me for my Halo 4 Recon armor build! Thanks!

hey i have a quick question how do you guys ( or Gals) make the pepakura files that are out there .... i have always wondered how to do that for other projects...

hey i have a quick question how do you guys ( or Gals) make the pepakura files that are out there .... i have always wondered how to do that for other projects...

Nice username hehe

Anyway, this is the most basic of basic explanation.

First, we need a 3D model. We use programs like Blender, AutoCAD, and my favorite Google Sketchup to construct a shape (based on video game samples in our case. This process I might add can be used for anything imaginable. I'm working on a concept rifle for example, and might do some car parts later.)

Then, export the model into a Pepakura Designer 3 read-able file, and load it in.

Afterwards the magic "unfold" button is pressed, converting the 3D file into a 2D complex. It's a pretty simple process, the program lays out the 3D surfaces out onto one surface.

Finally, since the program only knows how to separate those pieces, we need to figure out how to make those 2D bitmaps useful, by joining and un-joining the series of parts on the 2D plane with a grid designed to be printed onto paper... quite like a puzzle.

I would add pictures on here, but this is slightly off-topic and I don't want to take up thread space.

I'll leave you with this:

Would you like to master papercraft designing? I can mentor you through the whole thing. We could all use any new skill sets.

(also, there are many many tutorial threads out on this forum. Confusing, but still usable. Others would've told you to go over there but like I said, it's a forest over there)

AZTLAN's Rogue release!

I would like to take a moment to shine the spotlight on AZTLAN, who is making the Rogue armor pieces for everyone to enjoy.

Here are two pieces:

Helmet
Shoulder

Go check out his thread HERE and shoot him a thanks.

Peace... only if you want it

Necro I know, but I want to ask if any links are broken, files aren't updated, or if anything else needs updating.

I also want to bump this thread to keep it relevant because I STILL see people looking for files which can be found here. It may be caused by a broken link, however... so I want to iron those out since I haven't been here in a while.

DIEING to get my claws on a pep of the re-vamped MK VI tried modding h3 but no dice (i suck)...also i Cant be the only one who thinks the MK 6.5 if you will is the best looking armor in h4

I updated the starter post.

Below this response will be the list I've worked on until now. I will remove the still-to-be-created sections, but credits section and created models will be featured there.

Thanks for all of your cooperation for this project and I hope to be assigned another list soon!

I want to start with a thanks to all of the modelers furiously working at these files, all the unfolders solving them puzzles, and all who have helped me reach the Infantryman podium.

So enough bickering, here goes. Hope this helps!

Official 405th Spartan 4 Research program organizer... version 4.

Raider
Air Assault
Aviator
C.I.O.
Deadeye
Defender
EOD
Hazop
Fotus
Recruit
Locus
Operator
Oceanic
Pathfinder
Scout
Soldier
Scanner
Rogue
Rogue foam
Recon
Warrior
Wetworks
War Master
Venator

Map pack armor...

Prefect
ODST!!!
Mark V

ODST!!!
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

----BODY ARMOR SECTION!----

----Available----

HAND!

-----CHEST

Warrior Torso Main --- Warrior Torso Add ons
Wetworks
Orbital
Recon Foam Edition
Recruit
Scout
Venator

Prefect

-----ARMS

-----Shoulders

EOD
EVA
ODST
Mark V
Recon
Recruit
Scout
War Master
EOD
Air Assault
Rouge
Venator
Warrior

Prefect

-----Forearms

Recruit
Outer-Plated

ODST
Mark V
Prefect

-----LEGS

-----Thighs

RG-63 Counter
Recruit

Prefect

-----Shins

Recruit Fat-hi555
Recruit
Recruit alternative
Recruit foot
XG-89 Narrow

Prefect
Prefect boots

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CREDITS SECTION! Please, take a moment to thank these people who make this community run. Thank them all.

Statyk
Spartansonny
Brokenvisr
CosMech
Monkeyfuj
Cr4zyDav0
Adam Insider
jtm1997
Satchmo III
Crimmson
Fat-hi555
Zercon