Official Odst Launch Photos Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want any confusion on this... ALL suits are excellent! Much respect and admiration to all who "Dropped" for the release!

Everything looks great 405th - very nice showing all around!!!

Permission was granted to post these and after my "rant" thread I wanted to let everyone know that a good time was had by all. Hopefully she can get some of the other pics that were taken earlier with the customers (my camera only came out after everyone left). There were probably 20-30 people total and most of them took pictures so there are quite a few floating around out there somewhere. Here are mine with Darkside_Knight, Mary (the Store Manager), and one of her employees, Tommy:

IMG_0807.jpg

IMG_0809.jpg

IMG_0808.jpg

IMG_0813.jpg

IMG_0810.jpg

I also "inherited" a great ODST promo stand (and maybe a full size one as well)! Thanks for the hospitality and if you need an "On-Call Spartan", I'm your guy! :D

I didn't get a suit done so my wife and I wore our tux shirts and helmets.

It was enough to make the people at Gamestop very happy, and scored me a couple Halo figures and one of the window posters.

3946862712_4a176ba42f.jpg

3946862718_7ae900621b.jpg

3946862730_ba94472295.jpg

3946862722_90f4e22924.jpg

DogWizard said:
Everything looks great 405th - very nice showing all around!!!

Permission was granted to post these and after my "rant" thread I wanted to let everyone know that a good time was had by all. Hopefully she can get some of the other pics that were talken earlier with the customers (my camera only came out after everyone left). There were probably 20-30 people total and most of them took pictures so there are quite a few floating around out there somewhere. Here are mine with Darkside_Knight, Mary (the Store Manager), and one of her employees (sorry, I forgot your name - I will update if it's provided):

IMG_0807.jpg

IMG_0809.jpg

IMG_0808.jpg

IMG_0813.jpg

IMG_0810.jpg

I also "inherited" a great ODST promo stand (and maybe a full size one as well)! Thanks for the hospitality and if you need an "On-Call Spartan", I'm your guy! :D

Hey dogwizard, the store employee in the red shirt is Tommy, Thanks again.

Last edited by a moderator:
sweet! ithica got some pics up! woot! ugh... i didn't think you'd post my retarded wanna-be captain morgan picture though. XD lol

i had alot of fun, though. would love to get together with all of ya'll again ^^ which as far as i know, ur wife britt might be stopping by to hang out a little after droppin you off on post tomorrow ^^

Deathcoreknight said:
WERE THE HELL U GET THE GRAVITY HAMMER I MUST KNOW.........

He scratch built it from MDF, and lots and lots and lots of time and effort.

diaryboy said:
I wish I had friends like that at my school... *sigh*

but they think i'm weird because I make armor from video games...

Don't feel bad. My wife thinks I'm wierd for the same reason
wink.gif

my mom thinks im werid to for makeing things like this owell if she cant get over it before.... ill take that gravity hammer to her and BAM ownage

Artek said:
why is everyone quoting the :unsure pics??

it's the same for quoting regular texts, people tend to want to make sure others know who their responding to or what their responding to ^^

Great pics guys!!!

I just went to Gamestop in my "We Are ODST" shirt and camo pants.

Wish I had my armor done.

-Pony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back