Oh Good God

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I can say is that was a waste of a good weapon and chainsaw. The word "moron" comes to mind.

That's pretty sick! The dude just needs to make a housing for it, a grip that runs underneath the top part of the chain (like GoW), and some kind of brush or cleaning system like the real lancer. All he has to do after that is get a defense contract so that our boys out east can use this. Think about it! No one would f*ck with our soldiers if they had these mounted on their M4s!

I saw this on Myspace, it found it pretty cool, but it wasn't smart of him to be running and shooting at the same time like that for still targets.

RadioactiV777 said:
I saw this on Myspace, it found it pretty cool, but it wasn't smart of him to be running and shooting at the same time like that for still targets.

Agreed, that would have just sucked if he fell and slipped the trigger. That or landed on the chain, heh ouch

Last edited by a moderator:
i saw this a few days ago... its not a real chain saw either. its a drill with the chainsaw belt atached... the motor is from a cordless drill he configured...

i saw the video and was quite sad cause it made me feel really sorry for who ever knows this person.. not that it was bad but how badly he had done everything!

but it was a good attempt... and yes he will surely hurt himself with it.... but thats his own fault.... if anyone trys to make a GOW gun dont be stupid with it like this guy.

regards
fluffy

*shakes head*

yeah this thing is cool to look at and laugh at the guy, but it would be so easy for his hand to slip cause it got sweaty into the saw. also he could easily chop his leg when thrashing down like he did at those pumpkins.

lets just say if their is something like this in a gow setting dont cut things that low to the ground.... be safe... thats a non safe video right their

regards
fluffy

also add some kind of attachment that blocks your hand from going so far down the guns grip. and an emergency shut off switch if and when you need it.

BFDesigns said:
That's pretty sick! The dude just needs to make a housing for it, a grip that runs underneath the top part of the chain (like GoW), and some kind of brush or cleaning system like the real lancer. All he has to do after that is get a defense contract so that our boys out east can use this. Think about it! No one would f*ck with our soldiers if they had these mounted on their M4s!

NATO wouldn't go for it. I heard somewhere that they took away .50 caliber machine guns because it was "too inhumane." Plus, when regular saw bayonets came out guys were cutting themselves and their own men up. So can you imagine what kind of problems can happen with a chainsaw bayonet? I know I would never go for it. If I was given the choice to use one of those, I would never even think about it. First, it's too messy. Second, it's really disgusting and a horrific picture. If our soldiers was given chainsaw bayonets, we wouldn't seem like the "good guys" anymore.

It looked like he was about to cut himself with it in the first one, bending over to but up the pumpkins.

Friendly said:
NATO wouldn't go for it. I heard somewhere that they took away .50 caliber machine guns because it was "too inhumane." Plus, when regular saw bayonets came out guys were cutting themselves and their own men up. So can you imagine what kind of problems can happen with a chainsaw bayonet? I know I would never go for it. If I was given the choice to use one of those, I would never even think about it. First, it's too messy. Second, it's really disgusting and a horrific picture. If our soldiers was given chainsaw bayonets, we wouldn't seem like the "good guys" anymore.

Well, we really haven't been seen as the good guys since after Korea, and since when have we cared about what NATO thinks when we created it! And we own the UN (cuz it's in NY!). Our soldiers still carry .50cal machine guns on the tops of our HUMVEEs in Iraq and we tear people and all manner of things up with those! If we used GEAR leg armor we'd be totally alright when we used these things. For two, if you've ever met a fresh grunt (I've talked to a few) you'd know that they really wouldn't mind using these things on people. Our troops have started carrying tomahawks on their belts because most of the countries we occupy are still stuck in the 14th century and live by the sword. They'll mess with you cuz they aren't really afraid of guns but if they see an axe on your belt they won't mess with you at all for some reason.

<blockquote>My axe is my buddy, don't take him for a chump!
Me and my axe will leave you hoppin' on a stump!</blockquote>

There's also the psych factor involved with these things. Just like the MoaB, we wouldn't have to use them, we'd just have carry them around with us in order to freak people out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back