Oh no.. He's back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

adreniline

*gasp*.

I'm back, I'm going to TRY not to be an ass. But I give it less than a month before I'm slammed with the BanHammer again.

Also, I have several cease communication orders, so certain people are not allowed to talk to me, and vice versa or BanHammerage.

Kthx.

adreniline said:
Your name is familiar.. I've just been gone long so I only remember the adminz.
edit: ya. thats not a suprise.... anyways how you been?

Last edited by a moderator:
Should I be happy or sad? I'm going with sad...i don't see a reason why you where back from banville...but its not my call. Try to do something for the communitie maybe that will help you ''image'' problem.

You seem like me on a gaming forum I belong to.... :rolleyes

fake annoying response:
OH NOES! ADR IS BACK WE MUST ALL ESPLODE!

*cough* s'plose *cough* XD jk.
hey as long as he doesnt try anything like "that" again im fine... but this cat isnt :cautious:

spartan -1 Caboose said:
You remember me, right? From the hidden forum on mjolnirarmor?
Yeah, you and fragclone are now back in my memories. Ares is kinda iffy, then the Sarge person and FalconNL I unno.

But, since someone already submitted a CQB model for pep, I really have no more reason to come back until I finish my Scout and Security models.

Fragclone is the crazy fool who thought Digemon were real and a portal was going to open to the Digiemon world :eek:.

-Doom

Doom said:
Fragclone is the crazy fool who thought Digemon were real and a portal was going to open to the Digiemon world :eek:.

-Doom

Thought? Nooo! I wasted all this money on Digimon food...

adreniline said:
Thought? Nooo! I wasted all this money on Digimon food...
lol XD ya ignore searching that post >_> it was a friends group he had or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back