Ok Now I'm Getting Spammed Over This

Status
Not open for further replies.

paradoxdj

ok tonight i got this comment on my video that sounded very much like it was from the person that adam was talking about getting mad at us for not holding his hand. i stupidly made a comment that started this person to completely spaz out at me going on about all this stuff like "we tried to kill her bf" and stuff. i got like 15 comments like this on my video and don't know what to do. i tried calming him down...well we all know how well that would have worked out. i blocked the persons account from posting on either that video or all my videos, after leaving it for a couple minutes i unblocked the guy just to see if he was persistent enough to keep going. so far nothing.

the username is 'ameriann1'

here's a link to the comments of my video

wth should i do?

wow this persons mental

i haven't seen that much swearing since reading the lyrics of one of M&M's songs

so when did canada become part of the US? LOL

if the person realy thinks the 405th was part of the death plot why not report us to the cops???

the only thing i can recommend is reporting this guy to the youtube managment

did you relize the whole time he was insulting himself by insulting the americans what a moron.

sorry to see all the spam on your video

I laughed at all that, Sorry you had to go through all that. Gezz, the Same person that kept going on and on Lying and Crying was telling you to grow up and then turned around and call you the hypocrite, some stupid people in the world.

Also unless he's gay, it was saying my boyfriend the whole time @_@

paradoxdj said:
ok tonight i got this comment on my video that sounded very much like it was from the person that adam was talking about getting mad at us for not holding his hand. i stupidly made a comment that started this person to completely spaz out at me going on about all this stuff like "we tried to kill her bf" and stuff. i got like 15 comments like this on my video and don't know what to do. i tried calming him down...well we all know how well that would have worked out. i blocked the persons account from posting on either that video or all my videos, after leaving it for a couple minutes i unblocked the guy just to see if he was persistent enough to keep going. so far nothing.

the username is 'ameriann1'

here's a link to the comments of my video

wth should i do?

Report to Youtube admins Click here.

Last edited by a moderator:
All member's need to Block "ameriann1" from their youtube subscriber's list. She has made repeated attacks to youtuber's accounts if she thinks you are a 405th member. Her other accounts have been deleted, and this new account has been reported.

:eek

My eyes are burning! :eek

What strong language! This really needs to get reported... I would take dungbeetle's advice ASAP

Wasn't the car file that she is refering to the one that got "STOLEN" a few weeks back? I wonder how they got it back? Maybe it wasn't stolen in the first place.

But, dam thats some strong language. These people need a good slap and to wake up. It doesn't help to vebally abuse the people that may have helped her.

Members of the 405th trying to shoot someone??? Yeah right! If it did happen (Very much doubt it) it wouldn't be one of us, they claimit was adam, but I know adam is not stupid enough to try something like that. What an imagination! Hell, it's better than mine, and thats saying something.

As Caboose said "She's insane"!. Should be reported for this and hopefully soon will F off and leave everyone alone. I have not experienced this personally, but for those that have I feel sorry that you have went through that and may still go through it.

There are some sick, screwed up, sad, mental people out there. And she is worse than them. Hope you get this resolved quickly.

Oh my gawd! wow.... like adam would really drive to friggin colorado with a SHOTGUN and try to kill some random guy.

Wow..................:lol . I can't belive that!! All that over "unfolding a car model?"

I sent an xbox message to Adam just telling him they're attempting to start something again. I would just ignore the person. She claims we shot at them. Wow. Just wow.

Wow, you guys act like you've never had an ex-girlfriend like this... :) I wish I could say the same! Just let her throw her tantrum and wear herself out, everything will be fine. She's harmless; bat-$#!T crazy, but harmless.

adam, it seems like you need to spend a little more time at the shooting range... your aim is bad.

you know maybe this person isnt lying... it goes like this

Adam "yo, dis her person is trying to steelzz my thunder... i aint gonna stand for it"

Dave "yes, it aint right... the time is almost on us to drink the Kool-aid, and make the great journey"

Adam "What members do we have in the Colorado area?"

Dave "we got a couple hardcore bangers, that dont miss"

Adam "I hate people that ask questions... Greenlight this bitch..."

Dave "yeazzzz"

i can almost see it happening...

dread that's hilarious.

i can't seem to report this person for this, all youtube has is things like "blocking" or "preapproving messages". oh well i think he/she's stopped for now (go read the comment she wrote on her own channel).

i don't want this thread to break out into a flame thread like the last one on this subject did so either this thread should be locked or perople should refrain from making it a flame thread...it sounded better in my head but you all know what i mean.

Man I am so sorry this Guy/Girl/CCE is giving you or anyone on the 405th any trouble/rebuke. I just say from now on ignore them, and let the Mods handle this.

I just made my new sig:

Sig.jpg

Spartan-343 said:
*face palm*

Just ignore them, be the better person and move on.

I think this says enough, let's not get childish over some stupid argument.

/thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back