Ok Now I'm Getting Spammed Over This

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow! that made my day.^^ how low can a person go... still i would like to know exactly what she wants to accopmplish with all these lies and harrasments

that's friggin intense and confusing, had to read the comments a few times and I think I'm at more of a loss then when I started

and epic sig Jack lol

Lord Farquaad said:
Wow, you guys act like you've never had an ex-girlfriend like this... :) I wish I could say the same! Just let her throw her tantrum and wear herself out, everything will be fine. She's harmless; bat-$#!T crazy, but harmless.

Yeah. I think that we wish that we hadn't. I know I have.

JackSkelling10 said:
I just made my new sig:

Sig.jpg

Thats great. It put a smile on my face.

If they have stopped, thats good. Lets hope this doesn't continue with you or others here, or anywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh...It's not over I guess. The person just HAPPENED to be lurking everywhere today.

I'm actually starting to think whoever this is, it's someone who has a lot of time to visit a website they've got a personal vendetta against :/

Wow.................. . I can't belive that!! All that over "unfolding a car model?"

So thats what the comment someone left me came from!

Pretty stupid if you ask me.

-Pony

She's calming down, at least with me. She just wants a sorry, and Im guessing that she may stop after she gets one, and also not to go ape on her if she says sorry, This just seems like a misunderstanding and an over reaction that can be worked out. Just talk with out cursing and saying some sorrys and thing might get better.

will everyone that is a member on the 405th please stop arguing with this ignorant little girl... even tho this b**** is totally crazy, and you guys did nothing wrong, you are all starting to look really dumb. This argument has gone on long enough, just ignore her stupidity and lets all go on our marry way... before we make the 405th look like a bunch of crybaby teens that like to argue on the internet.

i just posted this over on Paradox's comment section, and i really hope that you all take my advice.

sure its a fun little argument, but we are ALL starting to look really dumb... lets try and not get a rep for being pissy little fanboys. This little girl is loving the rise/attention she is getting from everyone, so lets not give her what she wants and just ignore her.

HAHAHAHHA look at this comment she left for me:

EvilOverlordIan (my youtube account): "Why would anyone try to make a car out of pep anyway?"

Ameriann1: "Retarded question asked by Wantabeevillan

Hmmm every person that has their own car body buisness has done so with pepakura from what I hear. So has the Austrlian guy who made a 2/5ths tank from scratch. Need I say more?"

And I lol'ed at how she called me "Wannabeevillan"

Lol. When I asked her to go to THOSE PEOPLE for advice, she switched and said almost NO ONE uses pep.

I've talked to her and she's calm (at least to me), just be kind. And things will die down. Stop continuing the argument and just say sorry for any misunderstandings and be the better person.

Wow that girl has some, problems. Her way of acting is almost identical to a scientologist, she may be one for all I know. Out in Colorado in the desert the heat drives you crazy.

Grim_Killer said:
I've talked to her and she's calm (at least to me), just be kind. And things will die down. Stop continuing the argument and just say sorry for any misunderstandings and be the better person.

At first paradoxdj was kind and said he may have made a mistake and appologised for it and got the abusive tantrum. So it doesn't always work.

SPARTAN-089 said:
Wow that girl has some, problems. Her way of acting is almost identical to a scientologist, she may be one for all I know. Out in Colorado in the desert the heat drives you crazy.

Nope. Thats not it. Thats just women in general (no offence). To us men, they are completely insane and have strange unknown tendencies. I suppose we are the same to them. Oh well. We can't help it. We are who we are.

But scientologists, well they are worse than men and women put together. They deffinatley don't listen to a word you say.

What was that you said? It doesn't matter.

xalener said:
Yeah, women are different, but there's a line.

Good point. That goes for everyone. The problem is, some people just don't know where to draw it.

Sorry paradoxdj if we have completely taken this topic in the direction that you did/don't want it to go.

ok i reblocked ameriann and i just blocked one the 405th members from posting on my video, sorry man but i don't need anymore comments on it.

if you'll all please stop commenting on my video it would be greatly appreciated. i'll unblock the 405th member in a while, i just wanted to let him know.

i think she's cooled down on my video and hopefully will go away, so i think the thread becoming pointless.

oh and jack that's hilarious, made me lol soo hard.

Apparently, all she wants is someone to unfold her car file. I just suggested she use the kindest tone possible and contact the moderators about her being banned. She says she was banned just because she tried to explain what happened with the CCE. I told her if this is true just explain your situation to a mod or adam or whoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back