ok. this is what i envy..the ODST COS

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglyman

they did so ..so nice ,and i think the ODST suit is made by themselves ,not from NAS..because ,in the short film ,some equipment is not made by plastic ......em.......they are so great ....i mean ,the Helmet ...they did it sssso nice .....!!
by the way ,the ODST bro just in the ChinaJoy which just a girl show ,not game show ..

6a5949cag8d1105f89d1f&690.jpg

6a5949cag8d11059d2bc2&690.jpg

the picture aint showing ;) just post a link then. Btw don't double post plz.

where can i get one of them? there is no option to post any sort of message to him on his profile???

also looks nice! for an uglyman you don't have an uglysuit ( lolz jokes! get it ??? haha!)

he had a topic about a last run or something. I'm not sure.

Sean Bradley has a run going right now getting ready for DCon, it will be his last for a while. His kits are great and the prices are unbeatable!!!! You can see the thread in the classifieds section

that odster is not me ......i just admire them .u know if this DIY suit was made by chinese ...that's so great work ..because we always are not good at DIY....

That is definitely a Sean Bradley kit. No one else makes shoulders like that.

His armor looks great, and all, but it has a few issues with game-accuracy. (Nothing too noticeable, and I LOVE the parts I ordered from him, I'm just a -blam!- about that :p And, in any case, I'd attribute a lot of it to the failings of Vacuum-forming, limiting what he can do with the armor) If you want good armor and he's still makin' 'em, I strongly suggest you buck up the money. The results are WELL worth it.

Actually, the thing about the shoulders is that they're from an old 3d model that was made pretty much immediately after the first H3: ODST promo art came out, and there was pretty much zero reference available. So quite a few pre-release suits have that style of shoulders. I think it's a cool symbol of who made a suit during/before the release of the game. :p And now I've gotten us off topic!

Sean is closing up / or has already closed up his current run, according to his last post on the matter, but probably will be doing another... at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back