On A Mission To Build 6 Suits! Yeah 6 Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow the paint job on that ODST is SICK!!! Your first suit is looking awesome! Your paint job is really pretty sweet. I'm always kinda jealous of all you guys who can build armor in the winter... I'm guessing you'll be done in no time!

Cheers!

i must say .... those suits look freaking sick! keep up the progress you will have 5 suits in no time

It would be very appreciated if you posted various shots of your armor (close ups, profiles, separate pieces). Its probably a hassle to get in and out of that thing but I know I looked for every excuse to get into armor when mine was all set up :p

Also, how long did it take you to get to this point (the odst and marine)? I'm also working on several armors for me and my friends.

Again awesome job man!

joe Ooga Booga said:
It would be very appreciated if you posted various shots of your armor (close ups, profiles, separate pieces). Its probably a hassle to get in and out of that thing but I know I looked for every excuse to get into armor when mine was all set up :p

Also, how long did it take you to get to this point (the odst and marine)? I'm also working on several armors for me and my friends.

Again awesome job man!

I've been having a hard time posting pics man but I finished the marine chest, i just needed the straps on it.

and yeah I'm goin 2 finish the ODST helmet first then I'm going 2 post more pictures, and about the whole project up 2 this point took me around 4 months

(its just that I've had school, and this damn RAIN is killing me right now man sorry)

YEAH I've been having a problem with attaching files with the messages does anyone know any other way 2 fix this

P.S.:I'm currently pepping a BIG HEAVY WEAPON just to let you guys know!:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Boba Fett said:
laser or rocket launcher? Great work!

LOL I wanna surprise you guys it should take me while but I'll have it done

and for the fifth suit I'm deciding to have a hybrid H3 MARINE SNIPER with Romeo's SNIPER SHOULDER AND GOGGLES what do you guys think??

AAHHHHH I WISH THIS RAIN COULD GO AWAY!!!!:(

Heres a pic of the Marine Chest I finished the other day

Photo0012.jpg

73 headshots? That's pretty impressive!

How did you get the UNSC logo (spray?)-painted so well onto the chestplate?

Aaron said:
awsome. the kill tally really stands out now. looks great.

LOL had too or else no one would see it and thankx man

Kodorei said:
73 headshots? That's pretty impressive!

How did you get the UNSC logo (spray?)-painted so well onto the chestplate?

LOL

HEadshots, lol your saying I can shoot better than a spartan LOL, and for the UNSC LOGO, I just made my own stencil out of the index cardstock paper

and I'll be posting more pictures later I PROMISE!!

Very nice bro.

I know how you feel. The stupid rain keeps coming and coming. I even gave it the finger, but I think that made it worse, sorry, lol.

Can't wait to see the next couple pics dude!

-Pony

ACDCrockr209 said:
Very nice bro.

I know how you feel. The stupid rain keeps coming and coming. I even gave it the finger, but I think that made it worse, sorry, lol.

Can't wait to see the next couple pics dude!

-Pony

LMAO :lol FUNNIEST THING I HEARD ALL DAY

and yeah like i said here are some pics of what i did on the marine suit before it rained

Photo0017.jpg

Photo0020.jpg

Photo0025.jpg

I had to cut the V strap so I could the damn thing through the hole I cut on the back

Photo0024-1.jpg

Sorry for the double post but I think i caused the crash of the site, because I uploaded a lot of the pics at the same time

Also for got 2 upload Leekegan's SMG's

m_6b180dcce7664a1594f292f0b7a2d7f9.jpg

Image137.jpg

Image138.jpg

Photo0023.jpg

THE FINISHED PRODUCT (I had to convert the other ODST SMG to a regular SMG because the sight broke :( )

and heres some pics of what i did after the RAIN FINALLY WENT AWAY !!!

I decided to give the whole suit a red strip witha white outline and I finished the helmet as well just gotta get the visor and the foam inside the helm.

Photo0050.jpg

Photo0049.jpg

Photo0048.jpg

LOL I had 2 put this one there, because i thought it was funny since my friend does act like a FNG lol

Photo0047.jpg

Did you buy the SMGs from the guy who carves his out of wood? Forgot his name... or did you make them yourself? If you bought them, could you let me know how much you got them for and from who?

Btw, there IS a pep-file for the SMG sight if you feel like making one. it's only like 3-4 pieces and you could make it in like 10 min max since your other sight broke...

WOW! I love this topic! Definitely gonna follow this! I'm gonna use some of your pictures as references for painting/strapping/ etc. I really love the paintjobs your guys are giving these pieces! Great-looking weathering! Do you give each piece two or three coats of silver/aluminum, one of the exterior color and then scrape away with low-grit sandpaper? I'd really appreciate a clear explanation (I'd ask for a video, but you guys look pretty busy as it is ...)

Great work! Keep it up!

Shade

Nightshade said:
WOW! I love this topic! Definitely gonna follow this! I'm gonna use some of your pictures as references for painting/strapping/ etc. I really love the paintjobs your guys are giving these pieces! Great-looking weathering! Do you give each piece two or three coats of silver/aluminum, one of the exterior color and then scrape away with low-grit sandpaper? I'd really appreciate a clear explanation (I'd ask for a video, but you guys look pretty busy as it is ...)

Great work! Keep it up!

Shade

looking nice very nice cant wait to start my odst after my war hammer

ok so i have a question are u going to make a kit for the ar and smg if so im intersted in buying one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back