Status
Not open for further replies.
Dicking around with what kit I have built. I may look into a chest plate.

45A2EC8A-46A1-433D-9850-C035869CCA90.jpeg

9080E215-B94D-4F9A-A05F-F531CBFECD0F.jpeg

Dicking around with what kit I have built. I may look into a chest plate.

View attachment 259394

View attachment 259395

Nice! That looks awesome. I think a chest plate would add to the Halo look. I think a prop Halo gun would be a nice addition to round it out. It would be a little subscale (ok, a lot subscale) but you could do a boomco assault rifle repaint pretty cheap and easy. Not to be critical though, that's just what I would do if you want to be easily identified as a Halo Marine. I love tactical stuff too, so it's awesome either way.

Nice! That looks awesome. I think a chest plate would add to the Halo look. I think a prop Halo gun would be a nice addition to round it out. It would be a little subscale (ok, a lot subscale) but you could do a boomco assault rifle repaint pretty cheap and easy. Not to be critical though, that's just what I would do if you want to be easily identified as a Halo Marine. I love tactical stuff too, so it's awesome either way.
I re painted a Pistol so far with the intention of painting an AR and designator at some point as well

Oh that's really cool. Can't really tell what kind of vest he's wearing, but that is interesting, because there are very little Halo design cues. It's all very gray and unmarked. It's really cool that boonie hats are canon! :DKind of looks like it could be a Colonial Marine uniform. Neat reference.

The magnum looks good! Your paint scheme is really clean, like it came from the factory that way, not blue, red, green, or yellow! I finished modding mine, but I need to figure out what paints to use on it and all that jazz.

Hey fellas, apologies it’s been a minute, currently still waiting on pouches to ship for the harness. Might be some time since a lot of the military companies have a supply shortage. I did however get a plasma pistol with the intentions of strapping it to the harness as an “enemy acquisition”. I was gonna get a sword but it was hard to justify lol.

A0B32A36-4525-4E7B-8416-7E6E6779773E.jpeg

Been a hot minute since an update. Ever since foxleader posted that jungle marine concept art ive been seriously mulling over using a CH252 helmet over my odst one. Johnson props has a hella dope one if been looking at plu2 ventilation in the ODST one had been an issue with condensation buildup.

Here’s a bit of what I got. Still waiting on the pouches for the LBE and so it’s gonna be awhile since there fabric shortages for the company I ordered them from.

D40187D8-DCA3-4D1B-8D67-48552B815ACC.jpeg

1D496CFC-0F00-43CF-B93C-58E77163D36F.jpeg

384EA305-A3DF-4569-BA11-93FA108E8462.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back