Oni Odst Recon Opertive Wip

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok well sorry for the double post but HUGE update is here. got almost 90% of the armor complete here is me wearing it all as of what is complete still have to foam and get another set of D-rings for the hip plates.all we have let to bondo and sand is the torso and back pack which we have to cut a part off the torso since it will shock me and not fit right.so plz tell me what u think and yes i am short.also the ab plate is about 90 %T just have to make the green gem and put that on to it and its done and some black paint on the chest and thats done. so plzzzzzzzzz comment this been stressing alot this past week and need something to cheer me up. and with no further delays the PIX's!!!!!!

1020705.jpg

1020704.jpg

1020703.jpg

1020701.jpg

1020699.jpg

Small update:

Remounted the ab and chest plate. Also add the black on the sides to the chest piece. Still have the backpack and torso to make (not looking forward to it) and just finish some of the odds and ends to the armor. It will all be done by the June 1st deadline so my hubby can go out to sea without stressing on the armor. Also here is the butt plate which i failed to show in earlier posts.

P.S. Yes its a lil crooked but this is just for show on where everything is remounted

1020710.jpg

1020708.jpg

oh wow, everything shifted really well. I can see how you both said the armor was walking up on you. You should add the grenades to the photos. Perhaps put them on either side of the belt piece- ooh!- and add a big ass knife for flavor!

Roodkill said:
oh wow, everything shifted really well. I can see how you both said the armor was walking up on you. You should add the grenades to the photos. Perhaps put them on either side of the belt piece- ooh!- and add a big ass knife for flavor!

Already doing the knife just need to figure out where i'm going to put it

Last edited by a moderator:
ok well we added the knife last night will post pix in the next day or so since im goin out to sea so no one to take pix of the wife wearing everything. but it looks good.

ok armor is all done just need to paint a logo on the backpack but it is all mounted and straped so we are happy and we have a week and a half to spare. we will be doing a photo shoot next week or maybe this week depends on time we have with hubbys work schedule.

Sorry for double post but here is the pictures i have promised. Thanks to Roodkill for taking the pictures. Hope you like the armor and trust me it was a lot of work but it did pay off in the end!!!

P1010051.jpg

P1010033.jpg

P1010037.jpg

P1010026.jpg

well thanks al that write on here there are not many that do which sucks th wife loves when some1 says somethig on here. andshe never gets any recognition on here which sucks she built 90% of this suit all i helped with was sanding and painting this thats all i didnt and detail she did all the rest of it so give her some props guys come on.

holy crap!
THAT IS AMAZING!
really looks great!
your boyfriend/husband should totally suit up as Buck : P
perfect couple lol

haha DUDE lol nice, and yeah we're suiting up for Friday only so can pick up chicks in our suits JK JK JK JK JK LOL :)... MAYBE saturday cuz we wanna walk around and have fun

Wow. That helmet sure deflected a lot of bullets. What's it made of, adamantium?

Nice work. :B

Last edited by a moderator:
yes she has taken alot of hits and we got bored one night waiting for pick up so it became a soccer ball lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back