ONI Security Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thugzz Deluxxxe

Hello 405th. I had some spare time at school (which is hard to come by these days) so I cranked this out in photoshop in 5 minutes, then dumped it on to corel draw to have it laser cut and etched.

It's an ONI security card. I know there's nothing in the fiction that really looks like this, but it was really just kind of a test to see if it would look right. I think it looks pretty sweet. I might change up the format a bit.

The bar code actually works. It comes up with my rank, name, and service number.

set
set
photo.php
set
232323232%7Ffp%3B%3A4%3Enu%3D3334%3E5%3B%3A%3E8%3B%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D3573%3C47997335nu0mrj

Let me know what you guys think. I'm open to suggestions.

That's Awesome. I love the details on the badge. Even the Bar code works? I'm impress. Great Work.

Looks great! The amount of detail is quite incredible, especially on the UNSC logo. For something made out of a little spare time, I find it reaaaaaaally cool!

Looks amazing. But for a bit of cinstructive criticism, ONI and the UNSC are two different things. I recommend switching the UNSC emblem for ONI's.

Looks amazing. But for a bit of cinstructive criticism, ONI and the UNSC are two different things. I recommend switching the UNSC emblem for ONI's.

Yeah, I actually had the ONI emblem on there to begin with, but I really wanted to see the UNSC emblem etched in. I was going to put both, with the ONI really big and the UNSC small somewhere else, but it didn't look right. I think the final one will have the ONI insignia and will have a better overall format. I'll post some pics, whenever I get around to making another one.

This is one of those things that i never knew i absolutely needed. Shut up and take my money. Damn this is one of those times i wish i had more talent than just a trigger finger. That is amazing good job sir.

Actually, I think the Reach Limited Edition came with an ID.

Good call sir. I totally forgot about that. I literally jumped out of my computer chair to find my legendary case after I read your post. lol. I think I'll model the next one after that. It won't be exact, since I won't be printing on it, but it should look pretty cool.

Good call sir. I totally forgot about that. I literally jumped out of my computer chair to find my legendary case after I read your post. lol. I think I'll model the next one after that. It won't be exact, since I won't be printing on it, but it should look pretty cool.

Okay. I thought about it and I remembered our Legendary Ed. Figured you may as well know.

This is the second pass I took at it. I used 1/8 inch acrylic this time, because the quarter inch was a little too thick. However, the engraving doesn't show up as well on the thinner acrylic. This turned out alright, but I'm gonna continue playin around. I'm gonna try in on some silver on black laserable plastic. It'll trade out the clear futuristic look for the shiny silver futuristic look. lol.

232323232%7Ffp%3B%3B2%3Enu%3D3334%3E5%3B%3A%3E8%3B%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D35747557%3A5335nu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp%3B%3B2%3Enu%3D3334%3E5%3B%3A%3E8%3B%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D3574743%3B%3A%3A335nu0mrj

super super uber spectacularly coooooooooooooollllllll
what did you use to etch all that im dumbfounded >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back