optimus prime costume

Status
Not open for further replies.

timecon

Hey check this out its a short youtube video that was put together by a friend of mine, this is the costume I made my friend was in a hurry to finish it for a school assingment so dont blam him if its not to your standards enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NF5dP3XBvo

it link above doesnt work try searching under
prime Time the user is corgsopal

also I included a pic of me and my friend john at a convention

That is a truley awesome costume. 1 question, did you use the voice changer as a base for the helmet or is it all scratch built? Either way, it's great!

Now lets see you make one that is werable and transformable like those hong kong nerds.

Theres a video on youtube where some guy has a optimus prime costume that transforms when he is wearing it, and it slowly moves on it's wheels.

But non transformable...that costume is the best thing since cake.

AoBfrost said:
Now lets see you make one that is werable and transformable like those hong kong nerds.

Theres a video on youtube where some guy has a optimus prime costume that transforms when he is wearing it, and it slowly moves on it's wheels.

I saw that vid LOL!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sigma-LS said:
That is a truley awesome costume. 1 question, did you use the voice changer as a base for the helmet or is it all scratch built? Either way, it's great!

the helmet in the movie was just the store bought one modified slightly but I did make my own Ill post a pic later its just that I'm at work and the file is on my home computer but if you like you can see it at this link below till then

http://timecon.deviantart.com/art/optimus-helmet-2a-59748444

also the Ive cut down those batman looking ears since, so I'll have to
post or more updated one but there it is

AoBfrost said:

thanks so much, and I know what you mean with those guys that get them transform in my option is very cool, but when I wear a costume I really don't want to have to be unconformable so no transforming to me.

Timecon, your being owned by the stupid 10 foot costume that isnt even movable, show your transformorfandom and submit a pic and description of your armor to gizmodo.com, show the other optimus prime who's the real prime.

I wouldnt give thsi site's adress either, if this place went on gizmodo or kotaku, we'd be in noob heaven from the rush of fans wanting this and that.

Finnish_Spartan said:
How has this got to do with making halo armor?

How has it got to do anything with making armor in general?
well it doesn't really have anything to do with halo at all other than optimus prime is a steps towards me learning new things so that I can make halo armor I really want my armor to shine when I finally do it so I'm practicing even know using different technics I love transformers and Ive been making those costumes for awhile but I'm a bigger fan of halo but until now I didn't really want to try until I could do it justice. I also thought I put this in a general noob place sorry if I posted it wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back