OT: NAS Gears of War OXM Article (warning mass photos)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPARTAN 053

OK here it is ladys and gents. I left them big so you could save them and read easily. Hope no one minds. :Steve:
IMG.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

Glad you all like it, I have to say allot a folks only know us for the MC armor but we have really worked hard to become better at what we do and I think it shows. enjoy

Sid

I love both and I'd love to get my hands on a Carmine suit. :mrgreen:

Just awesome guys. After you get the details of the deal hammered out with Epic, PM me. I would like to get on the list for one of those (I'm sure it's already long)

Damien said:
id give you props but you seem to make them yourselves. lol

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA....damn that was funny. Good one Damien.

Seriously, those props are SICK YO! Man, we should have talked to you about making some armor pieces from the movie '300'. Spartans of old meeting up with Spartans of the future. Ah, nevermind me I am just ranting.

Once again Great Work guys and gals of NAS. God bless America that we have people that can make an living and/or have fun doing this kind of stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont know much about gears of war but if played it loads. these carmine dudes kinda look like the helgast from kilzone.

smilie120 said:
i dont know much about gears of war but if played it loads. these carmine dudes kinda look like the helgast from kilzone.

The helghasts are a beyond blatant rip off of an anime and live action show called Jin Roh. Which was the costume we did 2 years ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back