Other Costumes We want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Osiris said:
I always wanted a Ryu Hayabusa costume from the game Ninja Gaiden. Doesn't look hard to make, but I don't think I would look very good in it because I'm not really as buff as him, and he has a tanner skin tone. :!: Gears of War armor would be awesome too, but NAS is already making that :mrgreen:

yeah I want Ryu's black and orange costume from the game, and the gears of war costume that carmine wears would be sweet, other then that maybe spderman's venom costume, with all the abilities it has on the caton show

Last edited by a moderator:
Mabey DooM i would of gone old school but you know how would you make a costume on that? a bunch of blocks? well this guys awesome the marine and the z-sector marine.
marscity.jpg

monster_zsector.jpg

My next person was going to be nightmare from soul calibur 2 , but i just fond a suit of him someone made so how about nightmaare from sould calibur 3 he has a mohawk of spikes XD its awesome.

BenStreeper said:
I wouldn't mind seeing someone make a crimson guard

CrimsonGuardwp3.jpg

Now this one I can help you with or at least point you in the right direction.

www.cobracares.com

sign up and introduce yourself on the forum boards. Our Crimson Guardsmen are quite impressive!

(woohoo, first post)

I'd like to see a Zaku II from Mobile suit Gundam, That'd be awesome, just look at them feets!

p0202th8.jpg

I've been considering trying one, but I think first I'll try for Mjolnir mk. VI.

master commander said:
hum mabe but gundam haveyarms yea
Umm, Heavyarms? haha
I actually want to start making some costumes off an old pc game I used to play. Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction. They had some cool stuff in there. I wouldnt be surprised if theres a few people here that play/ have played that game.

Deathsythe pwns all gundams. i played LoD for many years me and my friends scammed so many people. got alot of good stuff out of our scams too. but then we stopped scamming and started doing everything the hard way cuz my friend got banned.

I'd love some of the new NAS GoW armor but also

The battle armor off of MechAssault 2

BattleArmor20going20airborne.jpg

And any number of awesome mecha from anime, plus the Fytech armor from MD Geist

1.jpg

I give another hell yeah for the Iron Man suit

201393545_3403e52e55_o.jpg

considering the movies gonna be coming out, And Id love to get paid to wear the costume at its release!

But if I was gonna go nuts Id have to say (if I could figure out the knees)
a jaguar mad cat from mech warrior

madcat31.jpg

well, I have a pretty big list of costumes that I'd love to do:

1. Wolverine from the X-men movies, (yes I can pull of the look) - in progress
2. Hellboy
3. Master Chief
4. custom Jedi (totally)
5. Rocketeer
6. Star Trek crew member
7. Cleric from equilibrium
8. The Rocketeer
9. Ghostbuster
10. MIB (just got the neuralyser off of ebay) - after Wolverine
11. Dr. Doom
12. Halo Marine, and or ODST
13. Agent from the matrix (this one will be easy, just take the MIB costume minus the neuralyser, and add an earpiece and Deagle.
14. Panzer armor, from the anime Jin-Roh: the wolf brigade.

12. Mystique (my girlfriend wants to do this when I finish my wolverine)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back