Other Costumes We want

Status
Not open for further replies.
how about some BORDERLANDS Lance suits :]

180px-BadMutha-Machinist-and-Marine.png

Cthulhu11 said:
For me, I gotta say Classic Heavyarms, Cobra Commander, AND Captain Falcon.

Capt. Falcon Helmet is done if you want it and you can find it in my pep Collection just click on my name and go to my topics or posts to find it. Or access the Pep and Cardboard Forum and it should be easy to find that way too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Caboos318 said:
how about some BORDERLANDS Lance suits :]

180px-BadMutha-Machinist-and-Marine.png

There is a PDF of the helmet here. If somebody builds it and lets me know what kind of scale would work best I can get more pieces out for the suit too... they're basically all done with supports, just waiting to figure out a nice size (or sizes)

Belakor said:
There is a PDF of the helmet here. If somebody builds it and lets me know what kind of scale would work best I can get more pieces out for the suit too... they're basically all done with supports, just waiting to figure out a nice size (or sizes)

sweet thanks, i will see what i can do but no promises :]

There is a helmet that was made by either Rundown or A1TD if I am correct but I don't think the suit has been made yet, I don't think that the suit itself is pepable since it's mainly hoses.

Nintendude said:
There is a helmet that was made by either Rundown or A1TD if I am correct but I don't think the suit has been made yet, I don't think that the suit itself is pepable since it's mainly hoses.

Who said it needed to be pepped? :p

Man, I hate to say it... Pepakura ruined everyone's imaginations. It's not challenging, just tedious, and it's basically having your hand held through the entire creation process. Not to bash the bash majority of the site who use it, but COME ON.

/minirant

xalener said:
Who said it needed to be pepped? :p

Man, I hate to say it... Pepakura ruined everyone's imaginations. It's not challenging, just tedious, and it's basically having your hand held through the entire creation process. Not to bash the bash majority of the site who use it, but COME ON.

/minirant

You're not alone.

1. ODST

2. Master Chief

3. Gundam Exia

4. Daft Punk : The smiley face one that looks like EVA

5. Iron Man

all scratch build!

Well, since Iron Man ad War Machine are currently being done, Has anyone started on the Comic book version of Crimson Dynamo?

There are a few different variations, but I kinda like these.

crim.dynamodelsheet.jpg

crimson-dynamo.jpg

Hey, how about a little turtle love here? What I'd like to see and make is a TMNT shell; especially one that wont crush if you sit down or fall backwards. Pepakura style is how I'd do it, no paper mache or anything.

Yeah, it'd be awesome to see some (halo) hunter armor/costumes too. And, of course, elite armor.

has anyone ever thought of doing crossover armour, i've had an idea where i cross a 'halo' spartan with a '300' spartan. all you would need to do is add the '300' spartan red cape to the normal 'halo' spartan's armour and then crossover the leonidas helmet with master chief's helmet in pepakura, you decide whether you want to have a visor, and then spray paint the '300' spartan's sword onto the assualt rifle. That's my idea for a crossover armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back