Outreach - Inviting other Halo costumers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Bradley

Sr Member
Just wanted to know if anyone has ever contacted the other people we know who are into this.

Has anyone ever contacted Chris Bryant? Maybe we should invite him?

I got Sid to join and have contacted others. One of my friends should join in the next few days.

Adam, do you have a membership on the boards that Blue Realm has posted on? maybe we could get him to join.

I contacted that guy too. His name's Devin. I don't know what he's like, but he ignored one mailing, and was pretty short the next one.

I'd love for him to join, he's a freaking genius

Met a new costumer on XBL - Funny Story

Hey, I have this funny little story about meeting up with a fellow costumer on X Box Live that thought you'd all find funny. I didn't know where else to post it.

I was playing online last night with my buddy and we were playing UNO of all things trying to get some easy Achievement points. So he has his Live Vision camera running just to see the other people he's playing, but since I don't have one he was just describing everybody to me. We started a new game, and he tells me that this guy just has a picture of Master Chief just framed up in his live camera. About halfway through the first hand he yells "Jesus, it moved, I thought it was a picture!" Well it turns out that the guy in the picture was wearing his MC armor while playing, and likes to freak people out on XBL like that all the time, sitting still til they think it just a pic, then moving around just to shock the other players.

So we jumped on the game chat line, and got to talking. I told him I had a suit too, and that I made mine myself. He has a Nightmare Armor suit that he bought, but had tons of questions about making the suits, and was really knowledgeable about all the suppliers and such, so I told him he ought to join up here, which he did.

His name is PsiEK, so say hi if you see him around. Ask him about the pics of him in Armor he's gonna take on the Nuclear Submarine at his base!

Re: Met a new costumer on XBL - Funny Story

Sean Bradley said:
So we jumped on the game chat line, and got to talking. I told him I had a suit too, and that I made mine myself. He has a Nightmare Armor suit that he bought, but had tons of questions about making the suits, and was really knowledgeable about all the suppliers and such, so I told him he ought to join up here, which he did.

His name is PsiEK, so say hi if you see him around. Ask him about the pics of him in Armor he's gonna take on the Nuclear Submarine at his base!

HAHAHAH... freakign brilliant!!! what a great idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Guys!

I have been "gone" for a while but now I am back!

Looks like I have a lot of catching up to do!

Welcome back man!

I'd fill you in on everything thats happened since you were on, ... but I don't have a few spare years at the moment. ;-)

Good to see you back at the site

ive contacted Chris Bryant as well, asking for prices, i remember him saying he was offered 6k for a full suit and i think he said like 300 for a BR

It would be cool to see Chris here.

Would love to get a chance to talk to the guy that inspired many halo fans to get some armor made.

Xavier said:
ive contacted Chris Bryant as well, asking for prices, just fyi he wants 6k for a full suit and 300 for a BR, he was kinda GRR about talking tho

Wow, are you joking?!

nope, my memory of the BR price is prolly low too, he said he charges so much because the under suit is custom made and some of it is actually welded so, idk, wayyy to much for me

Xavier said:
alot of it is actually welded so, idk, wayyy to much

Are you sure about that? Welded... as in metal? We've all seen his tutorial and progress pics, and I'm pretty sure theres no metal in his armor.

Well that could be what he's tellingyou, but I don't remember any metal..

300$ for a BR doesn't seem too steep for me. Just to put it into perspective on his armor price; after doing the math a full suit recast from the statue is close to 4k. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back