Where
Tacoma Convention Center

When
October 26 + 27, 2019
Saturday: 10am – 6pm
Sunday: 10am – 5pm

Tickets
Available here

This show focuses on the comics and attempts to keep the show small. They do recognize how much fun people have cosplaying so they do hold a Contest on Saturday. They said people liked our booth last year and were pleased to welcome us back. In turn I've offered to host a costume building panel (Time TBD).

Our friends up North may just be making the trip for this one. Twice in one year!?! I think it will be more up their alley being a smaller show that won't know how to handle their antics. :lol:

This thread will be used for organization purposes and an after action report.

Right now I know myself, ArcSol will attend. I'm pretty sure Vanguard Gold will make it for at least one day (hopefully Saturday because you should enter the contest!) And fingers crossed the trip is possible for TurboCharizard CplYapFlip and Natoba

Yup, I'll be there to help with the booth and improve people's photos by adding more Halo.

What
Small sized Comic Show with Guests and Costume Contest

Where
Tacoma Convention Center

When
October 26 + 27, 2019

Tickets
Available here

This show focuses on the comics and attempts to keep the show small. They do recognize how much fun people have cosplaying so they do hold a Contest on Saturday. They said people liked our booth last year and were pleased to welcome us back. In turn I've offered to host a costume building panel (Time TBD).

Our friends up North may just be making the trip for this one. Twice in one year!?! I think it will be more up their alley being a smaller show that won't know how to handle their antics. :lol:

Right now I know myself, ArcSol will attend. I'm pretty sure Vanguard Gold will make it for at least one day (hopefully Saturday because you should enter the contest!) And fingers crossed the trip is possible for TurboCharizard CplYapFlip and Natoba
Are we going to be able to pull the legendary mblackwell1002 out to this event? Also HuntressCreations and Lost Viking Props will be on scene so I have a feeling there's going to be A LOT of Halo themed stuff going on.

Not sure. Huntress and Viking I believe are leaders in a more general cosplaying group. I doubt they will Halo, but definitely will be down to chat. Huntress was one of the contest judges last year.

What
Small sized Comic Show with Guests and Costume Contest

Where
Tacoma Convention Center

When
October 26 + 27, 2019

Tickets
Available here

Yeah, I think I can make it Saturday. But I have a test on Sunday.

TurboCharizard and CplYapFlip have journeyed safely and brought delicious Canadian treats!

Our adventure starts with some legendary donuts as we head to the convention. I've been told we're tasked with a photo scavenger hunt by some 405th members. Hoping to make you proud. :)

We'll be doing a panel at 2pm in room 405.. followed by a photoshoot. Should have 6 halo costumes today, very excited to see everyone!

First of many photos!

We were tasked by the 405th Discord group to complete photo challenges which we will share with you soon.

This however was my goal to recreate the Halo Reach poster since we had so many Reach Spartans! (the little guy is a Jorge ODST concept.)

1572233204427.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back