Pacific Regiment (Seattle, WA) - PAX West 2018

To dermine our photoshoot day, we would like to know which days you will be attending:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PerniciousDuke

RCO & BCO
405th Regiment Officer
Member DIN
S128
Please vote to let us know what day you will be attending.

What- Large gaming convention with performers and panels. Used to be called PAX Prime.
event website

When-
Friday 8/31 - 10am to Midnight
Saturday 9/1 - 10am to Midnight
Sunday 9/2 - 10am to Midnight
Labor Day Monday 9/3 -

Group Meeting Time:
Photoshoot - Saturday 10am Freeway Park (event tickets not required)
Museum Tour - Saturday 3pm 343 Industries (contact PerniciousDuke to attend)

Where:
Washington State Convention Center

Tickets:
Only Monday available

Parking:
There is a parking structure at the event that will cost money.

Special:

405th Hosted Panel

Your regiment team, PerniciousDuke, EVAkura, HitboxWorkshop will be teaming up with some northerners LongShot X and TurboCharizard to bring a new panel to PAX Prime. The focus will be on how to get started in armor crafting and how the 405th can help. We would love to see you all there!
Click the image for details: Flyer2.png

Halo Content
343i will most likely not be announcing anything or have any real presence at this event. Instead they have opened their doors for us to tour their facility. I did find this listed on PAX events page and I have no idea what it is... :3

Last edited:
I'm definitely going to be there for the Sunday and Monday in my red and white gear emblazoned with maple leafs. Probably will be making a Canadian Regiment banner to further strike home my point!

Also, Labour Day.

Edit: What's the photo pit like at PAX? Is there a large outside area that people gather in and just cosplay hangout? We're looking at picking up a Monday badge for CplYapFlip and then just hanging out and taking photos for other days.

Last edited:
I Wana gooooo but don't have any tickets yet so I'm up for any day really
There are still tickets left for Monday and that is when several of us are definitely going to be there.

Edit: What's the photo pit like at PAX? Is there a large outside area that people gather in and just cosplay hangout? We're looking at picking up a Monday badge for CplYapFlip and then just hanging out and taking photos for other days.

You'll be in America, so it's labor day! :p

Photo pit is rather dispersed (if it's similar to ECCC). There are some pockets where people socialize and take photos. But there is also an entire park overtop of the freeway where people go off to do solo and group photos. You don't need admission to get into the park so that is why we usually meet there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back