Painting Armour

Status
Not open for further replies.

smasher

Jr Member
i have notices that green is the common colour for people to use to paint there armour with but would it be uncommon for some one to paint there armour a creamy olive colour like this figure that iv got thanks smasher

smasher said:
i have notices that green is the common colour for people to use to paint there armour with but would it be uncommon for some one to paint there armour a creamy olive colour like this figure that iv got thanks smasher
Several people have painted the armor other colors. It's all up to the builder, some people have plans to make the armor pink (*cough* BlacRoseImmortal *cough*). I'd call the color of that figure desert sand. In the end, paint it whatever color strikes your fancy. One thing, though. Capitalization and punctuation are your friend. Please try to use them in your posts. This question was also a prime candidate for the Q&A team. Welcome to the 405th.

Last edited by a moderator:
As Leatherneck said, the color is decided by the builder. It's all up to you, and personally I think it looks pretty cool. Good luck, and show some progress pics. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your project! :)

xSpArTaNx2173 said:
As Leatherneck said, the color is decided by the builder. It's all up to you, and personally I think it looks pretty cool. Good luck, and show some progress pics. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your project! :)
thanks guys i will post some pichtures a.s.a.p

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back