Painting my Westerfield Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats the one!!

Looks great. And like Adam said, don't forget the details. a little airbrushing or blackwashing will make the details pop more.

Also might look good with some weathering/battle damage.

I'd go with this if I were you. ;-)

depending on what time in the halo universe your movie takes place, you may want to have the spartans start out with little/no battle damage and weathering, then have it get worse as movie progresses.

So its still got alittle tweaking but here is basically what the armor will look like.

The dirty will be lighter on the upper portions but from here down it will be heavy.

DSCN1207.jpg

Chewdog316 said:
So its still got alittle tweaking but here is basically what the armor will look like.

The dirty will be lighter on the upper portions but from here down it will be heavy.

DSCN1207.jpg

love the weathering

Last edited by a moderator:
looking cool man, it sounds like you are pretty set on these colors, but i thought i would just let you know in case you are interested, at autozone, they have flat spaypaint specificaly in Camo colors. i think it would definately be awsome if you did want to go for that more desertyl feel.

Wow i didnt realize how much you all really liked it, guess im keeping that look.

Adam deserves the credit it was his idea.

dang man, good weathering love the sandy look, but there is a definate bold line between the weathered and unweathered part of that shin armor, (i think thats what it is) is that gonna stay like that or is there more weathering to be done, jw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back