PAX east and my return

Status
Not open for further replies.

AI Blue Fox

My return from the great beyond has finally come, So after I get done with the PAX stuff i will post some cheeply humorous updates.

Pax east was more like packed east. and that was on friday! They sold out a month before the convention! When I arrived I felt quite weird at the amount of people there. as you can imagine, playing online is different then actually seeing the type of people you play with! there were anime geeks and D&D frat boys! There were even 50 yr olds with pink hair! It started out quite well as we pulled up for valet parking. after entering we saw this ginormous Bioshock infinity sign with some girl in an old fashioned dress next to it. after a few water bottle packing and picture taking later, we (me and my father (Co-founder of the casual adult gamers website (CAG.com))) were walking down those convention center steps to the panels that awaited us. as you can assume, i rushed right to the RvsB booth and grabbed me season 8 and a caboose shirt saying "You are in the future. things are very shiny here" while my father investigated the old republic/portal2/BF3 panels. after playing some css on a state of the art mouse and keyboard, it was time to take a trip to geekvill. They had 4 different Magic card stores and an entire section dedicated to the able top games. After browsing around the panels and seeing all the cool computers that i could afford (if i took all the forums money and multiplied it by 2) I (well, my father) decided it was time to end day one. I started getting the feeling like I was being watched by everyone, so I wasn't so disappointed (You try being a 15 yr old slipping and sliding around a bunch of jobless 19-25 yr olds with Pokemon shirts and panda hats)

the next day was wonderful. I got fresh info on plenty of games and a mental note to wear my ODST armor next time around. unfortunately, my father had a bad cold and we had to end our weekend trip, and now I am here typin' this up. I enjoyed myself, and although I didn't get ay info at all on hl2: ep 3 I still learned a lot about game production and panel operation.

My final thoughts: I recommend anyone to PAX. PAX will be held in washington in augest and PAX east in boston same time next year.

P.S. there were LOTS of 3d games and plenty of new computer upgrades. Hell, there was even a gaming laptop that was better then my gaming desktop (top of the line in 07 :p)

updates

book: chapters 1-3 drafted
armor:half way there
life:8th grade at a college prep school that only cares about the high school sucks.

You missed me!?!?
master-cheif--article_image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back