Penny Arcade Expo 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan118

Is any one attending this? I might it depends if i can get the money for it.Im 14 so my dad would have to go to lolz.<hes a huge gamer, we got a projector so we play halo on the side of our house...Halo 4 vs 4 on 10 ft screens each!>
PAX is a three-day game festival for tabletop, videogame, and PC gamers. We call it a festival because in addition to dedicated tournaments and freeplay areas we've got nerdcore concerts, panel discussions, the weekend-long Omegathon event, and an exhibitor hall filled with booths displaying the latest from top game publishers and developers. Even with all this amazing content the best part of PAX is hanging out with other people who know their **** when it comes to games.

The site is here...But the tourneys and concerts sound awesome!!!

http://www.pennyarcadeexpo.com/index.php
What is The Omegathon?
The Omegathon is a three-day elimination tournament. Twenty Omeganauts are chosen from those who pre-order PAX passes, and compete in games from every category (tabletop, console, PC) culminating in a live championship match on the big stage during PAX closing ceremonies. The final game is always out of left field: first year was PONG, second year was Atari's COMBAT, last year was Tetris. The grand prize is equally ridiculous; last year's prize was a brand new car (a Scion) that had been upgraded with custom rims and paint, big sound, LCD screens, and an Xbox 360.

SOUNDS SWEET!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to go, but I live on the east coast :eek :eek :eek
But I plan on going to Digital Overload, which is hosted by CAD... hmmm
I should make a helmet for tim buckly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back