PEP MARKVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panton6

even if i have pieces on A4 sized card stock paper i dont get how i put it togeter? i meen if i fold it and fold it and glue it would still have a piec inside. also if ya think i cant make it in time for holloween... im not makin it FOR holoween.

P.S. whats with da numbers for?

P.S.S lolz

o_O I'm not sure what you just said. But the numbers are what you glue together, 1 on to 1, 255 on to 255. If you could rephrase that to make it more understandable, it would be a lot easier to help.

Robogenisis said:
o_O I'm not sure what you just said. But the numbers are what you glue together, 1 on to 1, 255 on to 255. If you could rephrase that to make it more understandable, it would be a lot easier to help.

i mean how do you glue the pieces together? i mean do you fold for example 255 and glue 255 together? i mean i dont get it all like if i bend one part and bend the other(example 255) then glue together then theirs going to be those pieces on the inside, and i dont want dat :(.

Last edited by a moderator:
Panton6 said:
i mean how do you glue the pieces together? i mean do you fold for example 255 and glue 255 together? i mean i dont get it all like if i bend one part and bend the other(example 255) then glue together then theirs going to be those pieces on the inside, and i dont want dat :(.

if you mean the Tabs are going to be on the inside of the helmet then yes there is no way to escape that but it shouldnt be a bother if you Resin and or glass the helmet. or whatever you choose to line the helmet with i mean your going to need some padding and something to bulk up and strengthen the Pep even just cardboard.

now please consider grammatical revisions to your posts. it would make it more easy to understand

P.S.S lolz

seriously? if you meant to say
what are the numbers for?

come on man there are stickies for this
you connect them to each other.

now im starting to think i might understand you

posting a pic might help, i do believe you mean to say that you have a tab on each side of a number. with pep each number should be represented twice and only one side should have a tab on it, meaning only one fold per glue point. now this is just confusing unless you have some deformed PEP you shouldn't have more than one tab.

a picture is worth a thousand words

Just a thought. It might be in the first post of the sticky entitled "How to Use Pepakura to make your Mjolnir Armor" :rolleyes

And if you haven't read that, you probably don't even know you have to scale it yet. Check out the Ultimate Pepakura FAQ too as it would also have told you this.

If you found the files, why didnt you read the stickies? Dont be silly please, this is serious, if you want help, type in a way I can understand you, the best way to learn everything is read the stickies and read fiberglass tutorials online, some will be more detailed about that part, but there is one on the pep section too.

Thats why I sort them out, I'll put the peice with tab 1 ontop, peice with tab 2 under it and so on, I know which peice the next one always connects to.

Panton6 said:
even if i have pieces on A4 sized card stock paper i dont get how i put it togeter? i meen if i fold it and fold it and glue it would still have a piec inside. also if ya think i cant make it in time for holloween... im not makin it FOR holoween.

P.S.S lolz

pick one line type to be a fold like this "^" and one to be like this "v", take a look at the stickies for how to fold properly. and put same numbers together.

you could have found all this out if you had just searched.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back