Masterchief H4 Gen2 Markvi - Build Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
TOMORROW IS CON
cat ears are not done, will be done for emerald city comic con. If I can figure out how to make the automated visor sit in the helmet right, the circuit is already done for that just need to install. Otherwise we made it.
Pics to come

WE DID IT
BFE1DFA1-935B-4D71-907D-2A8C4ED13860.jpeg
24F50AA5-EFE2-434C-B26E-8C7181A75B0E.jpeg

The electronics that get triggered by the magnetic switches were poo. I WAYYYY overestimated how much arm movement I would have in this thing. So I am currently ripping parts of the electronics out and moving the triggers down to the thighs or very bottom of the chest armor.

I am competing in emerald city comic cons cosplay content in two weeks with Meowster. Lessssgo
image.jpg

here is the full circuit - I also wired in the leds for the helmet flashlight to keep it all to one power supply. easy peasy lemon squeezy.
I attempted to also wire in the cooling fans to this circuit, but it interrupted the microphone something terrible - so those are separate circuits and powersupplies and work great.

HELMETFULLCIRCUIT.png

here is the full circuit - I also wired in the leds for the helmet flashlight to keep it all to one power supply. easy peasy lemon squeezy.
I attempted to also wire in the cooling fans to this circuit, but it interrupted the microphone something terrible - so those are separate circuits and powersupplies and work great.

View attachment 328260
2266ra.jpg

Mmmmmmmm Circuit diagrams

V2 of the chest circuit - I wasn't sure it was possible, but this mf works!
I added an additional audio amplifier and 2 more 4ohm speakers - had to break out another power supply but we have a mini lithium battery that is like 2 sq. inches, so it is super tiny. Also figured out that if you solder the + pin to ground on the soundboard, that is supposed to auto max that boards volume (it always boots at 50%).
Behold. an update.

FULLCHESTV2.png

V2 of the chest circuit - I wasn't sure it was possible, but this mf works!
I added an additional audio amplifier and 2 more 4ohm speakers - had to break out another power supply but we have a mini lithium battery that is like 2 sq. inches, so it is super tiny. Also figured out that if you solder the + pin to ground on the soundboard, that is supposed to auto max that boards volume (it always boots at 50%).
Behold. an update.

View attachment 328304
The beautiful circuits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back