Pep Muscle Torso 10,000 Folds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, for a second there I had an idea to use this as a mold for muscles on an undersuit.... but then I realized with the work that it would take to make said undersuit functional and bearable to wear there is just as much utility in simply working out to achieve that ripped figure and its health benefits o_O

I still stand by what I said with another great job and great model

haha, first thing I thought of was the stand that batman keeps his armor on (Dark Knight). But yeah dude, epic work. So if they are strict about the file, what are its current uses? I mean, are there companies that make use of hi-res pep models in favor of other forms of prototype molding?

Has any one looked at his member number? I though i was old to this site hes a 100 below me

EDIT: Then you must remember the old green site then?

Thanks guys :D

Spartan 051 said:
Has any one looked at his member number? I though i was old to this site hes a 100 below me

EDIT: Then you must remember the old green site then?

yeah.. i'm old school, i hang in the background alot and don't post a great deal. but yeah i remember the original site. hell Adam got his suit from me in an ebay action lol

Last edited by a moderator:
box o crayons said:
whos the guy who made it and any idea when its getting released

right now i'm not at liberty to say. once the creator gives the go ahead then i will beable to, untill then he's keeping under wraps.
and at present its not being realeased as a pep file.

SNIPER 118 said:
I never thought that someone would ever try doing this great job

Thats because no one is as crazy as me.. apparently :D

thanks!

corpseguy said:
Thanks guys :D
yeah.. i'm old school, i hang in the background alot and don't post a great deal. but yeah i remember the original site. hell Adam got his suit from me in an ebay action lol

yeah i hung int he background in the beginning but pep really help this site for the better. Any updates on this?

you are absolutly amazing. the time and patience that went into this,... just crazy. i can only imagine how you felt seeing the number of pages. i get stressed at 50, but 200+? wow. totally worth it though. thank you for posting pictures.

Wow. you have some serious skills... I mean, mine are nice, but they are definately more like "mad skills" compared to that. I have to find another topic before i go blind from the awesome quality... *gasp*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back