Props Pep Needler?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't sound very hard, since the individual needle spikes can just be one piece per spike. Also the body's just curved. Maybe ask one of the Pep Pros.

Isn't there a pep request thread hiding somewhere?

There used to be one on here, did you try searchin for it? Or go into the halo wiki pep stuff. theres a TON of weapons on there, the needler might be in it.

for the needles u can use my widled hot glue stick method . just take a knife and cut them to the right shape

did you check the wiki? i think there is 1 on their.also just pep the spikes from the spike grenade. nvm their isnt a needler on the wiki but their is a spike grenade so just pep the spikes from it and try and finda needler model or some references.

i have the in game model of the halo 1 needler.

thanks everyone i got the files.. what about plexi glass for the needles and then purple LEDs? kinda like how some one would make an energy sword?

purple LEDS would do it youd probably need about 8 of them. i saw the most B.A. in game needler ever though. it has blue spikes instead of purple and is a light blue color. also it had a custom reload aniamtion where you flipped open the top of it and loaded it with those little needler magazines. il try and get a video of it.

fsdg.JPG

their you go mr muffinman, and if you wanna see the reload i have that 2, but i didnt think it'd be that necissary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back