Pep Sharing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks a lot! I've been looking for some designs! Also, I was wondering about advancement. At what rank or after how long can I post in the "problem" forum?

The file is not mine. I went and looked at it, and it is not my Assassin's Creed 3 Tomahawk. Honestly, it isn't because I want people to not have the file. I have a whole thread of free items, so it isn't about that. I'm in a fight with 4shared about my file, and if someone else is passing it around, doesn't look good for me. I've been quietly giving out the file, but I cannot host it due to 4shared being difficult.

Hello! I was wondering if you happen to have any of the Mark IV armor(Halo Wars). Been searching for at least a year now and I'm just missing the thighs, boots, and bicep pieces. Any help would be most appreciated :)

I wish I could help you but sadly those are the only files I am missing from my halo wars armour. Sorry man. :/

Okay, I really don't want to stop people from sharing their files or anything, just trying to help, but you can find a lot, (and I mean A LOT) in the thread below, hope you guys find all you need in it.

http://www.therpf.com/f24/noob-field-guide-pep-costuming-175679/#post2739572

-Seth (ps. I'm the armorer on the rpf ;) )
i went to check the warhammer files and a couple are protected by password. do you happen to know the password for access to them?

I was wondering the same thing. Seth_Knight_of_New_Wales do you know any of the passwords to the files?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back