Pep Time lapse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty cool, I was wondering when someone might do this.

I loved the video, just some friendly filming advice...tighter angles. Couldn't really see what was going on too clearly till the very end, and your final shot just seemed to fly by.
Other than that it was very interesting to see. How long did that whole thing take up in real time?

-Magnum

Nice. It could have had better lighting, and the finished helmet shot at the end could have lasted a few seconds.
I almost made a time-lapse, but I didn't have anywhere to do it that wasn't in the way, and my parents didn't want me to have my camera set up in one spot for several days.

I should try to make a "From Start to finish" time lapse, from the pep file designing, to the bondo and painting. :D

Hey if you can make it in a minute how long can you make a suite? Your fast!

Really though nice work!

I don't get why people use tape instead of elmer's glue which dries in less than 5 seconds...

CPU64 said:
I don't get why people use tape instead of elmer's glue which dries in less than 5 seconds...

I used tape because I was a noob 1.5 years ago, and what do you mean elemers glue? School glue?

Last edited by a moderator:
Elmer's makes several different types of glue. The school glue is very thin and watery. However, the Elmer's Glue-All is much thicker and dries much faster. I started by using school glue but people recommended moving to glue all and I'll never look back.

CPU64 said:
I DONT GET Y U SAID THAT BECUZ TAPE DOESNT HAVE TOP DRY!!!!! TAPE FTW!!!!!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back