Pep Weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xavier

I haven't been able to find any pep weapons on the site, i might just be stupid, but w/e, does any1 have pep halo weapon models beside the turret?

Thanks

X

nope. havnt tried the chaingun myself, but the other weapons have too many folds if they are put into pepkura and it goes crazy, and it would just not work.

Your luck would be to buy one from link if you have the money, or find some of the dimensions pics of the weapons and build them yourself out of foam, cardboard, etc...

You can DL the H2 pistol from Pepakuras site... it's on their user submitted models..

But I understand that it's near impossible to assemble.

So far, I have completed the Halo1 pistol and MA5B Assalt Rifle.
Although they do have alot of folds, They are very nice when completed.
The best way to do the folds on these weapons is percision folding. I also recommend assembling as much as possible in Pepakura before printing.
I'll post pics of the weapons within the week. Good luck!

Johny139 said:
So far, I have completed the Halo1 pistol and MA5B Assalt Rifle.
Although they do have alot of folds, They are very nice when completed.
The best way to do the folds on these weapons is percision folding. I also recommend assembling as much as possible in Pepakura before printing.
I'll post pics of the weapons within the week. Good luck!

Looking forward to seeing those!

Last edited by a moderator:
if sean says its almost impossible, im not going to attempt it, im finding the Helmet pretty impossible, i might change my last name to cruise after i finish this helm

Sean Bradley said:
You can DL the H2 pistol from Pepakuras site... it's on their user submitted models..

But I understand that it's near impossible to assemble.

really? go do it and tell me how long it takes XD

The pistol from the Pepakura site is inaccurate and too squared for my likeing. The pistol I did is directly from Halo, it is more percise and rounded. I'll post pics within th next day or so.

Johny139 said:
The pistol from the Pepakura site is inaccurate and too squared for my likeing. The pistol I did is directly from Halo, it is more percise and rounded. I'll post pics within th next day or so.
It was extracted from Halo 2, how is it inaccurate?

The pistol took me 4 days to complete. I worked on it after work each day and took my time with the folds.

Xavier said:
if sean says its almost impossible, im not going to attempt it, im finding the Helmet pretty impossible, i might change my last name to cruise after i finish this helm
The helmet is rather easy, it's just time consuming.

IF we are talking about the same pistol, then it was auctualy drawn by hand, not extracted from Halo.

adreniline said:
Xavier said:
:agree:

adreniline said:
Xavier said:

Even more so if you don't get the scale right..

Johny139 said:
IF we are talking about the same pistol, then it was auctualy drawn by hand, not extracted from Halo.
I'm talking about the one from the Pepakura site (don't double post btw.) Also, you don't draw 3D Models XD

Sorry about the dbl post.

Yes, we are talking about the same pistol, no, it's not extracted from the game. Proof lies in the triger and polygon structure.

http://www.tamasoft.co.jp/pepakura-en/

M29005.jpg

M29004.jpg

M29003.jpg

M29002.jpg

M29001.jpg

m6d_pistol.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back