Pepa H3 AR *Project Complete pg. 7*

Status
Not open for further replies.
To bad its only a modified Halo 1 AR, since it looks so good, I should almost have someone do a test on my custom MA5C. :p See how that works.

-Doom

Doom said:
To bad its only a modified Halo 1 AR, since it looks so good, I should almost have someone do a test on my custom MA5C. :p See how that works.
-Doom

Someone like me?

If it's even partially workable once it's unfolded, I can do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sigma-LS said:
Someone like me?

If it's even partially workable once it's unfolded, I can do it.

Yeah Sigma, Someone like you or Matt.

;)

-Doom

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, here it is all fiberglassed and painted up with everything but the flashlight (I'll get that tomorrow). I'll be giving it away at launch so if you're near Waco, Texas and think you got some H2 skillz, drop by the Bosque Gamestop for the tournament Monday night.

HPIM0344.jpg

HPIM0345.jpg

HPIM0346.jpg

HPIM0347.jpg

It's a MA5B file that was edited to be more like the MA5C. The differences are the curved back to the grip, the grooves in the hood, the chamber vents, the extended flashlight, and a lot of stuff in the texture.

But yeah pretty much the H1. I don't think anyone ever put up the original MA5B though...

Meh looks awsome though! Btw how did you make the clip? Was it in the file or did you have to cut out the place in the back and make a clip to go in there?

Hey nirvana, necroing is bad for society. I dont think this file is available anymore either way. You should try robogenesis' file or garlands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back