pepakura armor question of personal experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
That depends on your printer. HP printers, from my experience, can easily handle them. However, my Samsung ML-2571N laser printer can't.

Ral Partha said:
That depends on your printer. HP printers, from my experience, can easily handle them. However, my Samsung ML-2571N laser printer can't.
can a HP photosmart c5180 all in one handle 110lb.cardstock????

Last edited by a moderator:
I dunno. I don't have nor have used that model before. Why don't you just print one page and see if it works?

Maybe. You should check if there are settings. I have a small button on mine that changes what thickness of paper it can print.

Ral Partha said:
I dunno. I don't have nor have used that model before. Why don't you just print one page and see if it works?
well like how rigid and thick is 110lb. cardstock....... oh also were can I get it????

Check a office store in the paper area where the shelves are full of different papers, they have cardstock there, get 250 sheets, that should do an entire suit.

I've been printing my pep sheets with 110 card stock on my HP all in one, no problems!

You should load the paper one sheet at a time though.

I have 3 all in ones from HP, whatever PC I am close to, I just use that to print on, and so far, all 3 all in ones, some new, some SUPER old from 6 years ago, they all work fine. They even work fine when I put 20-30 sheets in, all the xerox printers I have would jam with card stock even though they claim they work, so trust HP!

AoBfrost said:
I have 3 all in ones from HP, whatever PC I am close to, I just use that to print on, and so far, all 3 all in ones, some new, some SUPER old from 6 years ago, they all work fine. They even work fine when I put 20-30 sheets in, all the xerox printers I have would jam with card stock even though they claim they work, so trust HP!
do U guys have mac solution other than bootcamp I really don't got the money to buy bootcamp.. sigh and shameful bow of the head...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back