Pepakura Assistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

HawkeAssault

I don't know if this is the proper place to ask for help on this topic.
But this is the only community I knew that uses pepakura heavily and could maybe assist.

I am trying to make a BF2142 EU soldier cosplay.
I am currently attempting to make the helmet, but using the Pepakura designer has proven difficult.
From the game I directly took the helmet model I wanted to cosplay, I got a friend to dumb the model down a bit, but it didn't really help.

1eb41e?url=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.bit-tech.net%2Fcontent_images%2F2006%2F11%2FBattlefield_2142%2F22.jpg

This is what it looks like in game, but my pepakuraing has yet to yield anything workable.

So I guess my main question is, would some one be able to help me with the helmet model in pepakura?
(I would upload the model here but I don't know how to on this fourm)

Again I'm sorry if this is the incorrect area to post this.

I don't know if this is the proper place to ask for help on this topic.
But this is the only community I knew that uses pepakura heavily and could maybe assist.

I am trying to make a BF2142 EU soldier cosplay.
I am currently attempting to make the helmet, but using the Pepakura designer has proven difficult.
From the game I directly took the helmet model I wanted to cosplay, I got a friend to dumb the model down a bit, but it didn't really help.

View attachment 255035
This is what it looks like in game, but my pepakuraing has yet to yield anything workable.

So I guess my main question is, would some one be able to help me with the helmet model in pepakura?
(I would upload the model here but I don't know how to on this fourm)

Again I'm sorry if this is the incorrect area to post this.
For uploading the file in the bottom of let box you type posts in is an upload file button, or you can just drag the file into the post. If neither of those work the file type is prpproba not supported, so zip the file and then upload it. For the pepekura I have no idea.
Also which game is this from

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back