Pepakura Designer Passwords

Status
Not open for further replies.
bobbio555 said:
I was just wondering, why not? Is not generosity still generosity, even if accomplished in an unethical manner?

Pirates are bad and I shoot them. That's why this must be done right~

Last edited by a moderator:
Tango 89er said:
I'd love to have a code if you have one still available

All gone but if you need something small unfolded or a part re-sized I can take care of it for you.

bobbio555 said:
I was just wondering, why not? Is not generosity still generosity, even if accomplished in an unethical manner?

Queen pretty much sums it up:

Queen said:
Pirates are bad and I shoot them. That's why this must be done right~

To elaborate, you would be taking money away from the people that put the time and effort in to creating the software that so many of us have used to create the stuff you see on here. Also with the growing amount of industry people that visit here now we don't want to be seen as a community that supports piracy, which we don't :)

Man, I wish I had seen this thread earlier! Scrolling down and watching those passwords go by was such a pain :(

Anyway, it's a great gesture towards the community, thanks for the opportunity!

Super-Ang

bobbio555 said:

(assuming this is just a joke, but i'll answer it anyways)

I'm going to go ahead and guess that he doesnt want illegally acquired information being leaked on this site. The reason would be because the blame also is upon the forum for not monitoring illegal behavior.

Belakor said:
Queen pretty much sums it up:

To elaborate, you would be taking money away from the people that put the time and effort in to creating the software that so many of us have used to create the stuff you see on here. Also with the growing amount of industry people that visit here now we don't want to be seen as a community that supports piracy, which we don't :)

I see. Thanks for answering my question.

Thats a nice christmass thing to do :)

Very generouse. I hope the people use the passes well.

5 were given for this year to people who posted when this started I am not sure if I am going to do this again next year thats a possibility. But no more passwords from this giveaway to hand out.

Closing this up now, it's served it's purpose and we should try and stop the requests for passwords :) As I said earlier in the thread, if someone wants to do something similar get in touch with a mod or admin and we'll take it from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back