1. 581-Erudite Watch
    Greetings Guest! I am the NEW guide of the 405th Infantry Division. I am 581. Surely, you are asking yourself, who is this fascinating entity and what is he about? Fear not! The staff of this great community has cleverly created a comic to share my backstory with you. Click HERE to learn more!

Dismiss Notice

Pepakura Files

Discussion in 'New Recruits' started by Bobanator125, Apr 9, 2018.

1. Bobanator125

Bobanator125 New Member

Hey I'm new to using the Pepakura program and i just downloaded a bunch of files from The Armory and now I'm trying to open them in the Pepakura designer but every time I click on them it just says the file doesn't exist. Does anybody know what the problem is or if they've encountered it themselves and now how to get through it your help would be greatly appreciated.

I attached the file I'm trying to use down below.

Attached Files:

2. Bobanator125

Bobanator125 New Member

okay nevermind i figured it out!!! i dont know how to delete my post so enjoy my frustrated postings

TurboCharizard likes this.
  3. TurboCharizard

TurboCharizard RMO 405th Regiment Officer

Will do!
    giphy.gif

If you need any help with Pepakura Designer, there's a few awesome tutorials floating around, in-depth build threads of paper builds and some handy tricks on foam peps if you poke around the forum. Worst case, tag people using "@" and ask questions or direct message members who have worked on similar projects, everyone around here is friendly and just wants to see more Spartans out in the field.

Hein B107 likes this.
  4. Hein B107

Hein B107

We don't need no more of them fancy pants soldiers. Real soldiers go odst or nothing :p

Side note: good luck and enjoy the pep adventure

5. PHCosplay

PHCosplay New Member

I would love to see you do an ODST pep and i would love to help by making it and advertising it, because ODSTs are where its at, nothing better