Pepakura FINISHED!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darthcalibar said:
Read a few posts above /\ I outlined all the steps i used to make it.
Sorry im not familiar with ANH.. (Unless you mean as in like A New Hope..)
As for updates... Its pretty much done. I need to put the foam inside to make it fit right and ill be finished. Keep your eyes peeled for the Ebay auction :cool:. Ill post pics as soon as I get em (My cam is too crappy and my friend let me use his, Im just waiting to reiceive pics in an email now)

Hahah, it's alright man.

It means - "Another Nice Helmet!"

Either, way it looks awesome.

I'm just setting a trend ;) (shush...I didn't say that ;))

Peace

- Fitz

Last edited by a moderator:
darkesword2020 said:
Hahah, it's alright man.

It means - "Another Nice Helmet!"

Either, way it looks awesome.

I'm just setting a trend ;) (shush...I didn't say that ;))

Peace

- Fitz

Ha. Thanks man! (Page 5!! )

Incredible job... When you gonna be done with it, i suggess you to make a mold for cast it:p Because I think some people gonna want one !

Darthcalibar said:
I thought about attempting to make molds but i really just have no experience in mold making. I do have some silicone and casting resin i bought last year in my room but theres just not very much of it. Who knows though, I might play around with the idea or maybe even sculpt a helmet out of clay.

Contact Adam ;)

FINISHED!!! PICS!! I'd use the dual visor method but im out of money :-(
frontright.jpg

frontleft.jpg
backleft.jpg
backright.jpg

what version o fthe ma helmet is that. and also, if you could pm me or link me to where you got the pep file so i could give that one a try. :)
by the way, your helmet looks way sweet. i hope turns out as good as yours.

to thinks that was originally paper... :rolleyes so you just used for sale signs but how did you keep it stuck to the pepakura? and you said for the inside you used fiberglass tape? i'v enever heard of it

Spase said:
Thats pretty Sick... I should have mine almost at the same stage by tonight... ;) kudos...

I have to say this about both of your Pep helmets...

DDDAAAMMMNNN

:whistle:

I now dub thee "Lord of the Pepakura." Oh heck, I'm not a queen. Great job though! That has got to be the best-ever pepakura helm. Just... wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back