Pepakura imgs needed-scale included-HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone put in numbered pepakura armor images so I can finish my armor? Pepakura needs an upgrade 2 my computer thats costs A LOT.

Height: 5' 1 1/2"
Weight: 99 ib. (DAMMIT! I WANNA BE STRAIGHT 100!)
Chest circumference: 28 in.
Thigh circumfrence: 19 in.
Shoe size: 7

Edit: Helmet, gloves, lower legs, crotch and shoulders are done, that leaves:, chestplate, thighs, gauntlets (elbow), shoes

Wow, you'd be a tiny chief! :mrgreen: I'll see what i can do for you as far as files go when I get my Pep registered.

For your size (fairly small)
I would set the scale to 21.52165, or just 22.
If thats what your asking.

:christa: Yes.

ok

Elric said:
Wow, you'd be a tiny chief! :mrgreen: I'll see what i can do for you as far as files go when I get my Pep registered.

Yes, I'm a weeny chief because I'm only a 14 year old girl (yes girl not boy everybody thinks I'm weird.)

Oh and if I didn't already post I only need the arms & thigh pieces. I don't think I'll need the chest...never mind I do.

Edit: wrong # sorry im 13

Last edited by a moderator:
haha i'm 14..I lied earlier because saying i was 15 made me sound cooler...

You know its kinda a dead give away your a girl, with the Naruto avatar.

But i'm snooping around seeing how everyone does this pepakura thing...

:mad:

koffkoffstfukoffkoff

sorry. I was going to the watch the bourne ultimatum & i was typing too fast cuz we were running late. I'm serious

And no the avatar wasnt a giveaway considering what people have said.

& dammit my ass is too huge for the crotchpiece. Now I have to do it over again.

Edit: I'm changing my avatar anyway I was planning it all day.

that wasn't a give away?

Anyways, at least you got started on the armor, i'm currently getting help from Xavier about it. What a kind man he is.

Good luck on your armor though

Endless_Winter said:
that wasn't a give away?

Anyways, at least you got started on the armor, i'm currently getting help from Xavier about it. What a kind man he is.

Good luck on your armor though

He helped me out as well. Good luck on your armor too, & nice avatar, The Darkness is a great game.

If the crotch piece is to small just try to figure out how much bigger it needs to be and scale it up accordingly.

-matt

ps. i am thirteen and a guy and i watch naruto and bleach. (along with many other anime)

Elric said:

u dont need to resister ur pep, i didnt and ive been doin just fine

thank god im not the only 13 year old :p

of course, im 6'3" and i weigh more than sid (im 230, hes 225 lbs)(im not fat, though) so everybody thinks im 16 :$ops:

haha

gamerguy55 said:
If the crotch piece is to small just try to figure out how much bigger it needs to be and scale it up accordingly.

-matt

ps. i am thirteen and a guy and i watch naruto and bleach. (along with many other anime)

sweet! My fave anime is Naruto, then Bleach! O and I got te crotch piece
sorted out. Hmm... that leaves chestplate, arms, shoulders, & thighs.

Crap.

spartan -1 @ Caboose said:

of course, im 6'3" and i weigh more than sid (im 230, hes 225 lbs)(im not fat, though) so everybody thinks im 16 :$ops:

Lol I'm 16, but I have a full beard/mustache, so everyone thinks I'm 20-21..lol!

I have so many funny stories because of it.. ;-)

darkesword2020 said:

Lol I'm 16, but I have a full beard/mustache, so everyone thinks I'm 20-21..lol!

I'm 14 and people ask me for ID sometimes...

Silverzippo93 said:
darkesword2020 said:

I'm 14 and people ask me for ID sometimes...

It's not really that I'm small, I'm just tallish for my age & I am-
TOO. DAMN. SKINNY.

I think my armor's gonna fit for the next 10 years I'll just need a taller under armor.

By the way...

:$fftopic: Need to get back on soon.

Oh yeah heres an idea for an avatar (will get small):

halo.jpg

And every1 go look at my profile on gaia online. I love my halo theme.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=7139695

ill die man...

what the **** man??? You people dont give a crap but if I can't get this I can't get my armor done NO COSTUME MANSION PARTY!!!
:bye2:
:mad:
:soapbox:
:death:

You know, just from a logistical side on our part. We're looking at hosting over 175 images for what you really want (the entire suit minus the head)

Over 100 for what you've asked for thus far.

Even with a T1 line and a good comp, it takes a lot of time and effort to do this for you.

It would be nice before getting all these done to at least see that you've already done the helm. :lindsey:

I'll start on the torso and see what I can do. (anybody else volunteer for the other parts?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back