Pepakura Playlists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap, no post in, what, about half year? I've got to make a stop for that!
I usually listen to Breaking Benjamin, HB, Evanescence, Tera, Skillet or anything metal.

i listen to metallica a bit, iggy pop, kiss(eh?), phillip glass or even some of the halo soundtracks :D , i'm weird like that, no real set genre that i listen to, but most of the time there is a movie going in the background, either some random scifi, an anime or an old episode of doctor who, starwars, stargate or farscape... been into breaking bad a bit lately too... :D

also, on a side note, how long does a thread have to sit idle before a new post makes it a necro???

also, on a side note, how long does a thread have to sit idle before a new post makes it a necro???

General rule of thumb is approximately 1 month for a necro, give or take...

To stay on topic, however, I'm a sucker for pretty much any kind of EDM (electronica/techno/whatever you want to call it), but I'm always down for a bit of everything except country.

Daft Punk on Playlist.com Is what I do also with some Deadmau5 and Dubstep mixed around in there just for some variety.

My iPod is filled with Metallica, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden and the likes, with a bit of the Halo OST stuff. It keeps my mind off the tediousness, and my parents pop in when they hear a song they like, which is always fun because I usually end up getting help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back