Pepakura Playlists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saggateron

This is just a fun little thread asking what music you listen to while peping or resining, maybe you don't listen to music during your build?

It's really just a curiosity thing but its fun to share interests with people

You can post what evet you like in any order just lable it as album:_____ or artist_____

just so others know what to search if they want to expand their horizins (musically)

So,
Go Nuts

I'll be the first! When working, here are just a few of the artists I listen to:

All Shall Perish
All That Remains
Amon Amarth
Behemoth
Born of Osiris
Blind Witness
Children of Bodom
Job for a Cowboy
Metallica
The Project Hate MCMXCIX
Whitechapel

I love metal, especially Death Metal. And the best part? It helps to keep the family out of my room when I need to concentrate!

I usually having movies playing in the background while I pep. I think I've watched Halo Legends about 5 times while pepping. Other than that, usually some random scifi or action movie off my shelf, or whatever's new On Demand.

I'll play:

When I was pepping, I'd usually be watching TV or a movie. I'd grab a small table with my supplies and hunker down on a couch. I think I ended up watching the entire extended editions of the LOTR, among other movies.

For other various armor work where I'm at my work table and can't be parked in front of the TV, music choices tended to be 311 (my favorite band), soundtracks (mainly Avatar at the time), and playlists of recently downloaded popular songs from the radio.

Necrophagist, dragonforce, bullet for my valentine, shadow fall, lil wayne, eminem, slipnot, dream theater, marc anthony (cuz im hispanic), travie mccoy, drake, dr. dre, nicki minaj, martin o donell, michael salvatori, all that remains, metallica. ( See i have to listen to a lot of music cuz im a drummer.)

I made a playlist of all the Halo Cinematics from YouTube in order of gameplay; all three games. And played those on my computer while I pepped. If anything, just for inspiration. Needless to say, I could probably quote every line from every scene from every installment of the Halo Series as a result.....but that's not a bad thing....not totally, anyway.

I do a good bit of my pepping at night so I'll put on one of my friends gaming live streams while I work. Other than that, I'll put on my Dubstep channel on Pandora.

I made a playlist of all the Halo Cinematics from YouTube in order of gameplay; all three games. And played those on my computer while I pepped. If anything, just for inspiration. Needless to say, I could probably quote every line from every scene from every installment of the Halo Series as a result.....but that's not a bad thing....not totally, anyway.

This one is the same for me. I need Halo type of motivation for when I work on my armor, so I watch the cinematics and Halo Legends. Sometimes the soundtracks work for me too.

Lets see... On my main Spotify (check it out, you won't be dissapointed) playlist, I have a lot of Green Day, Good Charlotte, several movie soundtracks, Skrillex, Cage the Elephant, Linkin Park, Mumford and Sons, The Offspring, blink-182, MCR, Jack Johnson, deadmau5, The Aquabats, Abney Park... To name a few. Needless to say, I have very varied musical tastes but hey, I like it. And if you pep at your computer, you need to look at Spotify. Imagine Pandora... But with unlimited listening, and you can choose your own playlists and the songs that populate them... Yeah.

There was a week when all I could listen to while pepping was The Coronas. :p

Now, after buying ALL of the Foo Fighters albums, I'm stuck in a playlist of Dave Grohl awesomeness.

My music...so spaced out :p

Mine has a very wide variety like:
Sugarcult, Blink-182, SR-71, Sum-41, Scooter, System of a Down, Basshunter, Donkey Rollers, Alice Deejay, Top. 100 Techno songs album (way to many artists to list xD), Deadmau5, 10 years, Attack Attack!, Pierce the Veil, Bowling for Soup, and many more.

south park, dubstep, avenged sevenfold, sometimes the zombies soundtrack, and Rammstein

I just listen to this on repeat :rolleyes

Then when I lose my mind, I put Breaking Benjamin or Papa Roach on Pandora and it usually has all good stuff :)

Last edited by a moderator:
This one is the same for me. I need Halo type of motivation for when I work on my armor, so I watch the cinematics and Halo Legends. Sometimes the soundtracks work for me too.

Ill third that motion. I've watched Halo legends and the We Are ODST short so many times I've lost count. I've also watched Iron Man 2 a bunch of times. Just background noise but since I work by my computer I like to watch movies.

Me personally i love listening to the halo soundtracks 1,2 and 3 I still haven't gotten Reach yet but I will soon hopefully.
Artists: Rise Against
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Arctic Monkeys
Newton faulkner

thanks for the interest guys tell all your friends to post too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back