Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any chance we can get a Ben Carmine helmet from Gears of War 2? I know there is Antony's helmet, but I need Ben's helmet.

Somebody has already those helmetz in pepakura?
mini-bust-royal-guard.jpg

rvb4life said:
yeah skip made those a while back. check some old threads for it...it was done in the summer.

Yea, he did make it in the summer..but Im afraid that you have to pay for his creations on his blog website...
about $4 or $8.
I think during the summer I think he put it up for download, but Im not sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok people due to alot of emails I am back for this last post. My models have been taken down and will remain down due to the fact that to many people have been assholes on this site if you want my models you can get them from people who already have them because you won't be getting them from me.

People of teh 405th, I think I may have found teh answer to all of your prayers!!

Google skecth up has a ton of files that you may have requested here.

We don't need modelers (well...maybe for a couple of requests) WE NEED UNFOLDERS!!.

-Pony (y) (y) (y)

Unfortunately, most of the files you will come across searching the Sketchup database are very low quality fan made or low rez models that aren't worth building if you want realistic items.

Unfortunately, most of the files you will come across searching the Sketchup database are very low quality fan made or low rez models that aren't worth building if you want realistic items.

Some of the files here aren't that detailed either, but thats why we got bondo and stuff lying around the house to make the detailes.

Hey, 222notforu!!! would you mind if I sent you a clone trooper rifle for you to unfold for me? I thinks its in the wrong format but I have no clue how to change it.

-Pony (y) (y) (y)

ACDCrockr209 said:
But can you convert them to be accepted in pep.
Here are a couple of files.

-Pony (y) (y) (y)

OK I've just started with the Flamethrower, I'll have to fix the open edges first. It looks like it might actaully work, it's life size to start with.

It looks like it might actaully work, it's life size to start with.

Thats good to hear.Lets hope the other weapons are also life-sized.

-Pony (y) (y) (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back