Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Item Name: Vince Cardboard Human Skull
Item Source: http://www.cardboardsafari.com/products/education/vince-human-skull/
Reference Images:

vinceskullcardboarda__25735_std.jpg

Additional Info: Does somebody have this model? In pdo, pdf or real constructed model? Could you send me message? Thank you.
(P.s. That one model on papercraftsquare is missing bottom jaw and is not complete.)

vinceskullcardboarda__25735_std.jpg

I'm looking a pep file for stormbreaker Hammer of Beta Ray Bill. I search the file archive with no luck. I already made Ultimate Mjolnir and Thunderstrike Mace and I'm making Mjolnir Hammer of Thor. The one missing is Stormbreaker the Beta Ray Bill. If someone have a file or know someone that have one please let me know. Thanks! Both were made with silver cardboard.

20150527_171938.jpg20150505_221330.jpg

20150527_171938.jpg

20150505_221330.jpg

Hi there. I know I'm a newbie and posting here is breaking the rules, but, I read an FAQ a guy posted and he mentioned this request thread and earlier in his post, said that people should consider their options before posting in the newbie forum, so here I am.I'm looking for a model for a (to-scale) Warhammer 40K Bolter. I haven't found one that looks right/is the full/right proportion for what I need.
Item Name: Bolter
Item Source: Warhammer 40K

Reference Images:
250?cb=20120929012124
bolter.jpg

Additional Info: Both sides are basically the same. I'm going to be using foam, and the scale needs to be to actual size/scale
Existing File Link:
http://www.papercraftmuseum.com/12-scale-warhammer-40k-bolter/

Please let me know if anyone decides to help me out!

Hi there. I know I'm a newbie and posting here is breaking the rules, but, I read an FAQ a guy posted and he mentioned this request thread and earlier in his post, said that people should consider their options before posting in the newbie forum, so here I am.I'm looking for a model for a (to-scale) Warhammer 40K Bolter. I haven't found one that looks right/is the full/right proportion for what I need.
Item Name: Bolter
Item Source: Warhammer 40K

Reference Images:

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net...n/latest/scale-to-width/250?cb=20120929012124http://thecantinacrowd.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/bolter.jpg

Additional Info: Both sides are basically the same. I'm going to be using foam, and the scale needs to be to actual size/scale
Existing File Link:
1/2 scale Warhammer 40K bolter | PaperCraft Museum

Please let me know if anyone decides to help me out!

I know this isn't exactly meeting your request but you may find better results by developing (or finding) your own templates for a foam build similar to this. If you're interested in foam building I recommend checking out Bill Doran's Punished Props' website or

as he has some great info on how to go about doing these types of things. Good luck with your project!

Hi!, Here's CodeX, i have a request for any 3D Modeler who can help me:

Item Name: Bernard and Felix Foundation 051 ANNR rifle
Item Source: Armored Core For Answer (PS3/XBOX360), Google images, Armored Core Wiki
Reference Images:
AC_white_glint_12.jpg c0021317_4987268ba8355.jpg5194066.jpg
Additional Info: Is an iconic rifle used by White Glint, the most valuable AC from Line Ark, I want to craft 2 of them at a medium-high scale for my Room, and also, one in a low-scale for converting it into an Airsoft Rifle (M4 Carabine inside) so, when creating it think that this will be converted into a weapon. I just need the 3D file and the unfolded version, don't worry about the order of the pieces or anything, i have hability working with pepakura 3 (create flaps, name flaps etc...) (RESUMING: Make 3D model and 2D Model, if you need 40 pages DON'T WORRY, i will re arrange it and all i can do)
TIP: The Rifle with the hand (LEFT PIC) is at 1/72 scale, so you can use it as a measure unit (550 pixels= 14.55 cm at 1/72, so at 1/1 is 1.047.6 cm, 10,476m) (1.5 meters Aprox for my Room and 1m for Airsoft
Existing File Link: NO LINK, i have searched in 3 days but i haven't found anything, even asking it in a Facebook Group, Also, i knew this forum since so much years ago, and i don't know if this is the correct place to ask for a pep file, but i hope you can help me.

THANKS SO MUCH, Atte:CodeX

Edit: if you can make it or you have made it, tell me by a PM or send the file at Solidxmgs@hotmail.com
Thanks

AC_white_glint_12.jpg

c0021317_4987268ba8355.jpg

5194066.jpg

Item Name: Medieval St. George shield
Reference Images: st george.jpgshield.jpg
Additional Info:
I photographed this shield and I would reproduce it to decorate my chimney, putting behind two daggers as in the second photo.
Can you help me?
Thanks in advance!

st george.jpg

shield.jpg

Jack of Blades, from Fable The lost Chapters? Oblivion, Imperial Legion armour! I know Belakor took that one up but it seems unfinished?

I did the Imperial Legion Armour, thread "Oblivion Pepakura Files." I have since switched machines and have not resumed unfolding Oblivion files yet , is all.

I'm looking for someone to extract the 3D models of Wild Hunt armor from The Witcher 3 game for me. I will unfold any files I get and share them. Most specifically I am looking for the armors of Eredin, Imlerith and Caranthir.

Wild_hunt_1.jpg

Wild_hunt_1.jpg

Item Name: Deathstroke's Sword
Item Source: Arkham Origins (i believe)
Reference Images:
2uijk1h.jpg

i was looking everywhere i could to get deathstroke files and finally i found them here thanks to crimmson, now i trying hard to unfold them and having alot of trouble doing that also... unfortunately can't find sword (or suitable one) if anyone can find/make it i would apreciate...

Item Name: Deathstroke's Sword
Item Source: Arkham Origins (i believe)
Reference Images:
http://i62.tinypic.com/2uijk1h.jpg

i was looking everywhere i could to get deathstroke files and finally i found them here thanks to crimmson, now i trying hard to unfold them and having alot of trouble doing that also... unfortunately can't find sword (or suitable one) if anyone can find/make it i would apreciate...

If I remember right someone has that file for sale on theRPF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back