Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also have a Pred-Alien Model around my PC somewhere I'll have to figure out where I put allt hat stuff and get to work soon.

hello

can anyone make eldar farseer (female) chest and back armor from mwarhammer 40k?

You should add an image or two for reference. Here's one from Dawn of War 2. I couldn't find any good Dawn of War pics, and I'm too lazy to take and upload screenshots^^.

Ref("Because it's flat chested wh*** flavor, sarge"):

warhammer_40000_dawn_of_war_ii_conceptart_S51VP.jpg

Boba Fett said:
just take a standard MK. VI bicep piece. Someone split it up... But as 1 piece... not that I know of. You can attach each piece together though... 1 piece would really hinder mobility.

I know I can attach the pieces together, but I would really prefer a one piece shoulder. I don't see how it would make a difference flexibility-wise, the armor's not supposed to move anyways, and it would still be solid even if I did use the two piece shoulder.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I understand what you are saying you are trying to get a Hayabusa Shoulder instead of the 3 piece having it all as one piece.

i thout i forgot something, sorry

here is some pics from dow

dddc3965256242.gif0fbacf65256256.gif0bb6e065256262.gif

i especilay like design on this one 0d88ae65256300.gif

and here some screen shots from dow2

9f3b2665256305.gifcda80b65256330.gif5dcb0e65256351.gifab7ebb65256357.gif596c1365256364.gif

Nintendude said:
If I understand what you are saying you are trying to get a Hayabusa Shoulder instead of the 3 piece having it all as one piece.

yeah, I dont want to have to attach all 3 parts seperatly to the arm band, knowing me one would end up crooked, or something would go terribly wrong. It would be nice for them to be attached to the bicep part, but they don't need to be

Last edited by a moderator:
Continuing work on my RoboCop model!

This wouldn't be so time consuming if it were not for this suit actually existing in real life. I can't alter details to be more comfortable, switch around proportions to fit a greater variety... I can only try to replicate what actually existed for the films and hope that scaling the PDOs will give a decent fitting range. You'd still have to be rail thin to pull it off, though.

pectest3.jpg

pectest2.jpg

pectest.jpg

Hey, how many posts do I need to be able to create threads? I can't recall off of the top of my head.

You can create threads in the Noob Section but I don't recall how many posts it takes to get into the next level of membership I know you can also create some nice stuff and if it catches one of the mods or the the staffs attention you get bumped in status real quick, anyways nice Robocop model I have a few PDO's myself of the suit but it looks like you are still working on building up the chest too.

I'd like to make a request if I may.

I'm looking for a TROY (starring Brad Pit) Armour ...Shield ...sword...and Helmet

If this would be possible to a high detail ...I'd be most gratful

RoboCop continues his slow march to completion...

tempkt.jpg

The existing PDO files are ridiculously inaccurate. Like the person who created them had never seen RoboCop before and was given two 125x80 thumbnails as reference. I mean no offense, but they'd be about as useful in creating an accurate RoboSuit as Iron Man PDOs would be.

I have a requestt (didn't see that coming, did you?). I'm looking for section 8 armor and weapons. The only thing I found is a strong desire by other members to have them too. So, could someone make it happen, please?

Refs:

section_8.jpg

Section_8__Demo_Hero_by_HyperDivine.jpg

section-8-20090127011241873_640w.jpg

Section-8-1948.jpg

1242350337LHsFql7wmA.jpg

I'll see what I can find.

EDIT: Found it now to get the Hard Parts broke down for pep. For me to be able to get that done for you Michalanthropos I will need you help. The file is too large for me to get downloaded on my slow broadband spped but this is the MDL pack of the characters and weapons from the game http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PAC9CJ6V I just need for someone to e-mail me the .MDL files from the characters and the .VTF files which will be in the material folder once you download it, if someone can do that for me I can get right to work on unfolding the files my e-mail is Cylonproject2000@Yahoo.com for where I need the files to go to.

Hi, I'm new to the forums, but I am desperately looking for the design of Subject Delta from BioShock 2. If I could find a way to make it myself, that is just as good as someone doing it for me. Reference: My link

I'll see what I can find.

EDIT: Found it now to get the Hard Parts broke down for pep. For me to be able to get that done for you Michalanthropos I will need you help. The file is too large for me to get downloaded on my slow broadband spped but this is the MDL pack of the characters and weapons from the game http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PAC9CJ6V I just need for someone to e-mail me the .MDL files from the characters and the .VTF files which will be in the material folder once you download it, if someone can do that for me I can get right to work on unfolding the files my e-mail is Cylonproject2000@Yahoo.com for where I need the files to go to.

I downloaded it. I'll break it into smaller files and send it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back