Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry about the Image Code guys...and the double post.
Here are the Proper Codes:

LoEGtommy.jpg

LoEGtommy2.jpg

Oh, and One more thing, I would love to see this as a pep file, but if you want, you could just make schematics. Front, side top, bottom...you know.

Thanks much!

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone was aware of any combine elite helmet files floating around. A simple search yielded a few results, but nothing I can use. If you aren't familiar with the distinctions, the Combine Elite wears the white uniform as opposed to the standard navy blue uniform.

Here's a few references:
200px-Combine_elite_gear.jpg

combineEliteNotCosplay.jpg

Item Name:

Medigun
-or-
Kritzkrieg

Item Source

TF2

Reference Images/articles

http://tf2wiki.net/wiki/Medigun
http://tf2wiki.net/wiki/Kritzkrieg

Additional Info

If it were at all possible i would like to have this before friday. I am currently getting a friend of mine into propmaking, and this was the first thing she wanted to make (needs it for a costume). She said she doesnt care for the level of detail, so moddelers do not have to worry too much.

also...

since this comes from a source game, you may be able to capture a 3d image of the gun, and just use that (i know nintendude is good at doing that)

Existing File Link

None that I could find.

Cool, thanks Nintendude. It'd be cool to see those armor files if you ever unfold 'em, but in the meantime I'll contact rundown and have it as a side project. :D

does anybody have any idea why when printing the lines wont print but the numbers to match the edges together are showing up. please help its starting to make me mad and i cant find anything in the other threads.

does anybody have any idea why when printing the lines wont print but the numbers to match the edges together are showing up. please help its starting to make me mad and i cant find anything in the other threads.
try increasing the line thickenss in the print settings of pepakura...if tht doesnt work did you mess with anything in pepakura? like the color settings?

has anyone made the hannibal lectre mask
or files for ironman extremis (the big collar particularly)
or punisher warzone flak vest with the big collar
seen lots of files for ironman abs but havent seen any articulate yet

thanks 405th for the help

Thanks Wook111 i got it to work a couple hours after i posted that but i ended up going in a different direction and not use pep on my project. there would have been no way to match the dimensions on my project to that of the pep file. But thanks again for your help.

Item Name

Predator Bio Mask

Item Source

AVP:R

Reference Images

AVP2_AP_Custom_CW_05.jpg

AVP2_AP_Custom_CW_04.jpg

AVP2_AP_Custom_CW_03.jpg

AVP2_AP_Custom_CW_02.jpg

AVP2_AP_Custom_CW_00.jpg

Additional Info

I am aware of Predator Bios already in pep form, but this one is different.
Please email me @ baronvonreicher@hotmail.com if you want to do this, as I have some specific requests about this Bio.

Existing File Link

None for this particular Bio

Name

Predator Celtic Mask

Comes From

Alien vs Predator

Picture

400016_press01-001.jpg

400016_press03-001.jpg

453749296_840fd1a9af.jpg

blog_sscelticreview02.jpg

celtic_1.jpg

More Info

It can have the floating faces. Doesn't have to have the lights.

Is anyone going to do this? I am not trying to rush or anything because I can see there are a lot of people wanting things, but was just asking.

Name- Kuwashii Visor, could also be called the head shot visor

From- Mass Effect 2

references-
4332342099_2937bc1cab_o.jpg
4318502444_60d8ec2032_o.jpg
Visor.png
mass-effect-2.jpg

Additional info-
Deadalus Thorn may have the 3d model unsure at this time, I can deal with it if the file isn't an obj. because i have a program that can convert

Name- Kuwashii Visor, could also be called the head shot visor

From- Mass Effect 2

references-
4332342099_2937bc1cab_o.jpg
4318502444_60d8ec2032_o.jpg
Visor.png
mass-effect-2.jpg

Additional info-
Deadalus Thorn may have the 3d model unsure at this time, I can deal with it if the file isn't an obj. because i have a program that can convert

Contact Rundown or Rhinoc about having one of them model it for you if you can find a 3D modeller or 3D model of the mask I'll unfold it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back