Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will pay up to $20.00 for the predator celtic helment.
You Mean This?
bflw6e.jpg

Hello Belakor , i xas qearching for sole pepakura about Gray Fox when i found this thread and i think it's very usefull and you've got such a great idea . I'm planing those costumes for the Japan Expo 2011 in July 2011 so it's not urgent but if you can make it rapidly i'll greatly appreciate to show you what i'm able to do ! :)

Item Name
- Gray Fox Helmet and Arm Cover.

- Megaman Zero Suit.

Item Source

- Gray Fox Helmet and Arm cover : Taken from Metal Gear Solid : The Twin Snake . Playstation games made in the 20th century.

- Megaman Zero Suit : Taken from the Megaman Zero Anime / Game.

Reference Images

- Gray Fox Fox Helmet and Arm Cover :

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
cyborg-ninja-hige-000-2.jpg

-Megaman Zero Suit :

Additional Info

Gray Fox Helmet : I would like to motorise it , so if you could think of that when you'll be making it it would be great

Megan Zero Torso Armor : As you cans see on one of the pictures , the torso armor is made of fabric so it's not usefulle to make it , in my opinion.

Has anyone considered the game Oblivion? There is some sweet armor in there that looks pretty easy. Totally should get in on some of that action.

Ow , i'm confuse , , as i'm french i've made an errore , in french , MP mean " Message Privé " which is the same of Private Message .

Contact Rundown or Rhinoc about having one of them model it for you if you can find a 3D modeller or 3D model of the mask I'll unfold it for you.

Excuse me Nintendude. My friends and I had this idea of cosplaying as Gundams from the 00 season for the anime expo at LA next year. And we were wondering if you could help us by unfolding the 3D files that we have of the Gundams. I know its a lot to ask but we would really appreciate it and we're kinda at an impasse ourselves cuz' we don't know how to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back