Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

gakkengod

<strong>Item Name<strong/>
<blockquote> Alakazam or Nidoking 3D file DAE or compatible with google sketchup<blockquote/>
<strong>Item Source<strong/>
<blockquote>Pokemon series.<blockquote/>

xoubi

Thank you very much! I´ve a question, for see the file, which program i need to use? Because I can´t with pepakura.
Regards.

Grimwolf

EOD_Helmet_Reach.jpg

EOD helm from reach would be awesome!!

+1 please!
I can only find the Halo 3 Version and would love to make this one if some one would pep it :)

IRON M1GHT

I would like an HD ODST helmet for use with a CNC machine, it is very much preferred if it could be a Solid Works model like what Devin did with Blue Realm Studios, but if not that's fine as long as it will work for CNC, I would use one thats already out there but not of that will work well with my CNC machine, thanks.

Nintendude

I would like an HD ODST helmet for use with a CNC machine, it is very much preferred if it could be a Solid Works model like what Devin did with Blue Realm Studios, but if not that's fine as long as it will work for CNC, I would use one thats already out there but not of that will work well with my CNC machine, thanks.

Iron Might what's your e-mail adress?

IRON M1GHT

The file wont open in AutoCAD and it seems to freeze Solidworks if I try to import it there.... not sure what happened maybe you could send it to me again and see if it work the second time around.

RadioactiveMicrobe

Okay, after years of pepping, I need a challenge. And I mean a good challenge.

Like this

Problem is; he won't release it. So that's where I come to you, 405th. Do yout hink anyone can tackle such a task? Notice how the file is split up into closed sections, so it shouldn't be too hard to make. Do yout think anyone can manage to model a 4 foot gundam file?

Last edited by a moderator:

Nintendude

Hmm all I have is a Exia that I'm currently half way done unfolding for someone at the moment. If I could find a good enough Freedom file I would be willing to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.