Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judge dredd helmet!!!!! and make it snappy!!! lol I kid, I kid.

Sylvester-Stallone_Judge_l.jpg

94137_01_272w.jpg

Also maybe the Jigsaw doll head from the Saw movies?

saw_con.jpg

saw-puppet2.jpg

EDIT

I saw this on google images and had to see if anyone could do this in pep. Its from underworld 3 Rise of the lycans. Tis very sick and I must have!!!!!!!

underworld3riseofthelycli7.jpg

underworld3riseofthelyczl6.jpg

The Spiker is possible if you just take your time.

Power Rangers???!!!! Still?? They haven't died yet? Let them RIP.

how bout a medium to low def pelican? maye even a hig def one. alot of details could probably be done wth floating faces. and it could be made in separate peices so you could articulate the thruster pods, etc if you wanted to. im dying to make one for my McFarlane figs.

Maybe even a Scorpion tank.

hi guys i love to see predator armour made and it would be awesome if some one was able to make a guyver helmet or the hole suit if some could make it they would be my best friend lol

Hmmm, an accurate Halo 3 Marine chest. Both TreBattle and Garlands files have a great back armor, but the chests are off. I was just planning out my Marine Pilot costume when i noticed this comparing each file to in game screenshots. Theyre the wrong shape, wrong size (in relation to the back armor) and i noticed on Garlands theres 2 weird fin like things that stick out to the sides. from the front they look like they belong, but if you look at the side ( i use theater mode in Halo 3) they should not actually stick out like they do on the pep file.

Compare the files in pep designer to this http://www.bungie.net/Online/Halo3UserCont...fileid=60598638

so all we really need is the chest portion, medium def, high def, ANY def. please.

Oh and someone should convert that 3ds file for the sniper over in the weapon forum to PDO, please.

MandoMan531 said:
Hmmm, an accurate Halo 3 Marine chest. Both TreBattle and Garlands files have a great back armor, but the chests are off. I was just planning out my Marine Pilot costume when i noticed this comparing each file to in game screenshots. Theyre the wrong shape, wrong size (in relation to the back armor) and i noticed on Garlands theres 2 weird fin like things that stick out to the sides. from the front they look like they belong, but if you look at the side ( i use theater mode in Halo 3) they should not actually stick out like they do on the pep file.

Compare the files in pep designer to this http://www.bungie.net/Online/Halo3UserCont...fileid=60598638

so all we really need is the chest portion, medium def, high def, ANY def. please.
Oh and someone should convert that 3ds file for the sniper over in the weapon forum to PDO, please.

halo wiki, Vrogys marine chest Very hi def very nice

and we can reqeust anything?

i want this
http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Gallery_of_..._Primeval_armor

Last edited by a moderator:
dang you want all the guns but for an ak just buy a airsoft one for 20 bucks

Sorry im a little gun crazy. As for the AK-47 for 20 bucks, not a bad deal... might buy one.

How about a BAR rifle (CoD 2). They are one of my Favorite weapons.

-Pony (y) (y) (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
Could someone PLEASE unfold the Brotherhood of Steel Power Armor and Pip Boy files? My stupid computer won't let me at all. PLEASE!!!

EDIT: Sorry for the Necropost, and also, I found out the Power Armor is all here, except for the Helmet and Chest. Thats all I need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back